Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Arma 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Arma 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Prepare Trainer
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Super Speed
5. Unlimited Ammo-Gadget
6. Super Fire Rate

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Make sure in launcher settings you go to BATTLEYE then uncheck Enable BattleEye box , Go to Parameters set Platform to 64-Bit .

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/18/2019
    Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/30/2019
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo-Gadget cheat added
    Super Fire Rate cheat added
    Updated notes

• 10/14/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/07/2021

• 12/02/2021

• 09/20/2022

• 05/27/2023

• 08/21/2023

• 09/02/2023

• 09/17/2023
    Prepare Trainer cheat added

• 03/02/2024

• 03/08/2024

• 03/20/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Not sure how to get this to work :confused:

Start the game as usual after making sure Battleye is disabled and the game settings is set to 64Bit .

Then press Play on the trainer ,Press the hotkeys.

1 Like

Don’t works with Arma 3 Contact:sleepy:

1 Like

Is Contact DLC a standalone exe ? , I’m pretty sure i asked a friend to test my existing trainer on Contact and he said it worked so this should work as well .

1 Like

Hey @MrAntiFun, this trainer doesn’t seem to be working anymore.

Only super speed worked for me here. (No BattleEye active, 64bit version and playing offline on Antistasi Scenario)

Hey man I don’t how to message you directly but Im using your arma 3 Trainer and the option that gives you unlimited health doesn’t work, Whenever activated You die straight away when you shoot your primary weapon, Sometimes doesn’t work at all.

Please update it

2 Likes

Do you think you could update the ARMA 3 menu ? would happily donate to you :smiley:

1 Like

where do i disable the battleye because i cant find it anywhere

so, are this trainer still working fine 100% for the arma 3 newest update on steam version ??

If the game has updated, then the trainer will also likely need an update. You’ll need to request this update via your WeMod desktop app.

The more votes it has, the higher up the queue it goes. Also don’t forget that you have a referral link that you can use to invite others to vote while getting rewarded. And there’s a free games section on this forum where you can grab a freebie while waiting for updates. :slight_smile:

Links:

Are you kidding? Arma 3 already collected enough update requests, but at some point all requests were reset.

I’m seeing 2762/1060 update requests for it

Are you experiencing any issues with the trainer? I’ve tested it and did not run into any issues with the cheats :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean i’m just re-downloading the game atm and about to test them out, i just wanted to look in the discussions first before i re-download it to see if the trainer was still active and someone mentioned the update requests

Do let me know if you use the trainer and find any issues :+1:

Yeah after using the trainer I can confirm all the cheats still work

Hey, where did the 2nd trainer for arma 3 go? (I don’t remember the author’s nickname)

Look in the trainer history by clicking the History button in the trainer, under the Play button. They were merged (the option labelled “3 years ago” is the one you’re referring to).

The trainer version you are referring to was massively outdated anyway and incompatible (unless your game isn’t updated to the latest version because you’re being naughty and using a cracked version).