Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the trainer with 7 options that got removed worked well for me but the one with 5 options that is still on there some of the options dont work at all

See the comment above yours. We merged trainers

Thanks

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Using Unlimited Ammo-Gadget in Escape Mode will cause damage to yourself

what should be added is an option where you don’t get downed

so I have used the Arma 3 mod trainer for a few days now and at first it was working i used it on the old man expansion and it worked wonders however when I go to the campaigns any of them the cheats don’t work and I get wrecked in seconds. The only cheats that seemed to work is the super speed chea, is this a problem for anyone else?

does it only work on certain missions?
does it only work with certain conditios?

much help we be nice. i am currently using the most up-to-date arma version the trainer updated 20 days ago battle eye turned off and x64 bit is on.

Well, this won’t work on scenarios and campaigns for singleplayer but it will on custom made Eden editor stuff.

Hey @MrAntiFun, this trainer doesn’t seem to be working anymore.

Now,Only super speed worked for me here. (No BattleEye active, 64bit version and playing offline on Antistasi Scenario)

3 Likes

Same issue as many others. Unlimited health doesn’t work, neither does unlimited stamina. Super speed does work, and unlimited ammo gadget kills me after firing for a certain amount. super fire rate seems to work too although haven’t used it that much.

2 Likes

Inf ammo work for enemyAI too

When using infinite ammo it kills you when shooting a weapon

the cheats arent working anymore and i cant refollow the game due to a new system, i tried each of the mods it given and none worked for me so i figured i can go here to report it :slight_smile: i enjoy the way the trainer work since it help me practice my aiming with any of the guns, suck that vehicles cant benefit it

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i tried it 3 days ago and i noticed that only the super speed and super fire rate works, the three unlimiteds didnt trigger or was unable to do so, hope to see them fix soon :slight_smile: great work though none the less 5/5

Edit: never mind, i had a ace mod that i didnt noticed in my modlist and they edit or block the script that the infinite ammo is used on, i am unsure of the life and stamina still

Hi everything is working for me except unlimited health can you fix that please

Been using for several days now… Works well in the game and most DLC, but there are serious flaws when using the S.O.G. Prairie Fire DLC. Super Speed is causing issues that lock the game, and sometimes the PC up required a complete reboot. I once had to disconnect power to the PC to get it to restart.

Unlim Health does not work if you are near a vehicle that strikes you, (causes lockup blocking respawn), and you fall through the terrain in the tunnel mission. Also, when using super speed, you sometimes overshoot the top of a hill and go sailing into the air, and ‘die’ when you strike the ground, (lockup, no respawn)… or you ‘bounce’ off of terrain, (rocks etc…) and ‘die’.

I think it needs to be tweaked for the newest DLC.

Thanks.

Just to confirm, unlim health non-op in the tunnels (mission 3), SOG P/F.

i Just tried it today and the unlimited ammo isnt working but the rest is, did it had a update and never shown since i couldnt use the life and stamina before but the ammo, speed, and atkspd was working but now the ammo isnt but everything else is, also can yall add the update butten so we can request for it to update when it isnt working since it sometimes hard to show that it working or not to the dev if the site dont respond but the app also isnt giving the option to request updates either when it isnt up to date :slight_smile: thanks and i enjoy the ammo for playing and goofing around

Pls Update the Trainer