Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

update the trainer please.

Actually, to anyone whoā€™s waiting for trainer updates, you can install some mods from the Steam Workshop such as Simple Single Player Cheat Menu so you can get infinite ammo (Only primary and pistol), stamina, infinite health (and squad health and vehicle) and even teleport. Also the infinite ammo does not work for grenades and explosives, but it does work with grenade launchers but you will need at least 2 clips or HE Explosives for the cheats to work for primary and pistols.

1 Like

wow, there is mod like that in arma 3 by steam versionā€¦ i will try itā€¦

There is another mod beside cheat menu and infinite ammo, it called magic mags, it only work when your on your final clip, once you run out of bullets, after x amount of seconds it will auto give you a new mag to reload with, but it dont allow multiple types of ammo, so for rockets you are either a dedicated anti tank or anti infantry but it refill all types including grenades

:warning: Unlimited Stamina not working :warning:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I actually do know about the Magic Mags and I did install it. But I have been trying to get it to work for the squad members cause it does give you the option of allowing Blufor to also be affected by the Magic Mag but had no luck so far. Does it work for you with the Blufor soldiers? And when I say squads I mean when you get to the level where you get to command your own squad. Any luck getting it to work for them?

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

need be updated non cheat work

Iā€™ve been having this problem for a while, when I enable infinite ammo and fire, thereā€™s a chance for the round to hit and incapacitate me, usually, when I turn on infinite health it suppresses the damage, but the new update broke infinite health, and every round I disperse has a 25% chance of injuring me.
Other options work just fine though!

Hello. Stamina, health and ammo mods stopped working unfortunately. Any chance someone can take a look at it ? arma 3 had some nonexistant update according to steamdb yesterday (12 of january)

From my few hours of gameplay, works fine on some servers, doesnā€™t on some, I havenā€™t come out with any clues with what causes them to not work, it seems to be affected by the update you mentioned.

The trainer is for the campaign, not multiplayer.

Aye aye captain

Hi, im talking about the campaign actually. Shouldve clarified that.

Let me know if there is anything that can be done, i really would like this cheat to workā€¦ it doesnt appear that whoever has tools to fix this would need to do a lot as the update hasnā€™t changed anything. The game wasnt even updated on steam

Are you launching it in x64? Also with BattlEye off?

yep ofc, followed all instructions to the letter. still doesnt work its quite frustrating lol.

Which campaign mission are you playing? I tested it a couple of days ago and didnā€™t have any issues.

Hey, East wind> exit strategy. It worked before tho i dont see why it wouldnt work now.

1 Like

Same problem here. Cheats are active but doesnā€™t work in game for East Wind.
I tried on First Contact and no problem