Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Everything seems to be working except for infinite ammo

Unlimited sprint or stamina mod does not work. All others work.

1 Like

the trainer defiantly needs an update. only two options are working for me, and when I play with the trainer for a while it freezes every application that’s running on my pc. apps like steam, Microsoft edge, and wemod itself. I don’t know if it’s just a me thing or if everyone is having this issue. But I do have a really good GPU and CPU. also, I just tested it out, running Arma and Microsoft edge, without wemod and i had no issues whatsoever.

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Earlier all but stamina -cheats worked. Now nothing works. Needs another proper update!

Will you update Warno no ? already annoying

Unlimited Health works in Scenario but doesn’t work in Campaign

the cheats are not working, maybe it needs some update

Not working needs a update

Heya
What’s not working exactly?
Are you playing in singleplayer or multiplayer?

It’s my version maybe out of date and may not work and just loads forever

Cheats loading, but i have no effect in game. Please, fix it.

Everything is normal, but Infinite Stamina doesn’t works. I tried many times.

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

Arma 3 had n update now the cheats don’t work for me

Changes:

• Prepare Trainer cheat added
2 Likes

So far, all the cheats work in the main campaign for the most part. However, I am unable to get the ‘Unlimited Health’ mod to work, while the game is launched with mods enabled from the Steam Workshop. I have not attempted to launch the game without mods enabled, so I am trying that now. I usually follow this process for the trainer: Launch game → Enable mods in WeMod → Enable ‘Prepare Trainer’ → Enable the mods I want to use while playing. Currently when my character gets shot by an NPC while the ‘Unlimited Health’ mod is enabled, my character still dies. Will update with how well the mod works when the campaign is played with the game launched without mods from the Steam Workshop enabled.

Update: While attempting to play the game launched without the Steam Workshop mods enabled. The ‘Unlimited Health’ mod is still the only mod that is not working.

Confirm, works on 2.14, finally.

I’m using only Super Speed from time to time & Unlimited Ammo (where secondary weapon is REALLY unlimited). For God mode I use @SSPCM mod. You can also make your group invincible & teleport to any place on map (LAlt+LClick), as well as choose any weapon/vehicle from avaiable Arsenal/Garage (depends on the DLC/mod enabled in launcher).

1 Like