Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i tried in all single player modes and it no longer works :frowning:

To me, the only thing that isn’t working is Unlimited Stamina.

I can’t seem to get it to work, battleye is off and set to 64-bit. Every time I click play with or without the game running, the trainer fails to load and I get the “trouble finding your game” message.

not working in singleplayer.

I had the same problem. In the end, this is what gets it working:
Click Play in Wemod.
Then, launch the game from Arma Launcher
Find a Campaign you wanna play and launch it
Go back to Wemod, ignore (click OK) on the message saying it’s not working.
Click Play again
Then you should be able to launch your cheats

anyone else having issues with health, stamina and ammo cheats?

Can not use, hope to update soon

The cheat has been discontinued because it has online and anti-cheat. p.s. was so argued.
last update 2.12.21

can you insert the cheating perfect accuracy

Not working. Please update. Thanks.

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Not working. Please update. Thanks.

Just to report, currently playing Steam version of ArmA Contact, no mods. Stable version, no beta.

Game gets recognized [although a warning that cheats may not work with my version of the game is displayed, they do work].

All options activate and work.

BUT, game engine issues may present themselves with super speed as the game gets confused by the infantry specops going super fast on foot.
With super speed, a character may disappear while in third person. It may have difficulty navigating forests and obstacles. At some events, if you get too close to [REDACTED], or you need to get close to [REDACTED] to disable it while using super speed, game may bug out. Not a trainer problem. Using super speed while in cutscene may boot you off the map [happened to me while locked up]. Disable while using UGV/robot.

In closing, everything works, just disable super speed while in operational area or close to it, and use it only to cover large distances, fast.

Not working again. Please update. Thank you.

Tach liebe Community,

stand 05.01.2023

“Unbegrenzte Gesundheit” funktioniert nicht. Wenn, dann nur durch Explosivgeschosse und auch nur manchmal, aber auf keinen Fall durch Projektile. Noch wĂŒnschenswert dazu, dass Fahrzeuge auch unbegrenzte Gesundheit haben, haben die nĂ€mlich nicht.

“Unbegrenzte Ausdauer” funktioniert problemlos. Bei ganz vollem Inventar, wo es nicht mehr möglich ist zu rennen (geschweige den normal zu gehen), ist es eine Zufallssache ob man Rennen kann, oder nicht.

“Super Geschwindigkeit” funktioniert. Aber Achtung! Das Spiel kann dadurch Crashen, wenn Ihr es zu lange benutzt. Macht immer Pausen um die Map zu generieren.

“Unbegrenzte Munition & Gadgets”: funktioniert nicht. Nach gefĂŒhlt jedem Schuss macht die Kugel, eine 180 Grad Drehung und trifft einen selber. Mein Rekord waren 7 SchĂŒsse, bis ich mich selbst erwischt habe. Durchschnitt sind so 3 SchĂŒsse bis man sich selbst trifft. Und dies bei FAST allem. SĂ€mtliche PrimĂ€rwaffen, sogar durch den Unterlauf. SĂ€mtliche SekundĂ€rwaffen, aber keine Raketenwerfer, die gehen problemlos. Noch wĂŒnschenswert dazu, dass Fahrzeuge auch unendlich Munition haben, haben die nĂ€mlich nicht.

“Super Feuerrate” funktioniert.

Ich wĂŒrde mich Wahnsinnig freuen, wenn dies gefixt wird.

1 Like

Hey, first of all, thanks for your hard work and a happy new year to everyone! :slight_smile: Unlimited Stamina doesn’t seem to be working right now, I’ve tried it in the campaign. Would love to see it fixed, thanks!

1 Like

Hello and happy new years! I know there is a process for requesting updates an all but may we please get a update on this trainer? Thank you!

Another trainer that doesn’t work

All mods are working. Are you playing single-player?

On other occasions no cheat was maintained. Now only unlimited power fails. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: