Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so?
no?

hey the undetected isnā€™t working, still seen like normal.

Crashes game shortly after starting to use

I booted up assassins creed black flag got my own ship all that got at least one of each resource like the cheat said then I pressed the key that I use for the cheat and nothing happened it turns itself off immediately

Hi, I know, very late for this old game, but I am a newbie on WeMod and have same basic questions:

1. I downloaded everything, I signed in WeMod, and now when using the cheats I get the information that ā€œmy version of the game is not compatible with the cheatsā€? What does that mean?
  2. I purchased AC4 on steam, but had to create an Uplay account. So, what trainer do I have to install, uplay or stream?

Thanks for the help!

Ok, I had to stop my McAfee live scanā€¦

Still, NONE of the trainer works? Undetected, or unlimited ammo. This trainer is compeletely uselessā€¦

Undetected works sortofish at best. Many times they see you and gets to red but then goes back to ignoring you for a short while. So in missions you fail if they see you so i would call that broken sadly

I would like to buy and play this game, however I have learned to do some research, read the discussions etc, etc, before buying any game.
This game was updated by Ubisoft in January 2020, multiplayer was also added at that time.
This trainer says the last Trainer update was in August of 2019, so naturally the trainer will not function properly without an additional update.
There is no request for this game and no way to make one so I hope a moderator or staff member looks into this for us.

Cheers

Kit

Please fix the unlimited resources cheats, they just turn off

2 Likes

I recently purchased the Steam version of the game, which comes complete with Ubisoft Connect (which Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s interfering at all or something), but Iā€™ve followed all the above mentioned steps, attempted to start the game through WeMod, then followed the instructions on this page: attempted to start the game through the Steam Launcher first and then clicked Play on WeMod once I was on the ACBF main menu, even restarted both the game and WeMod and regardless of what I do I get the same prompt of ā€œThere was a problem loading the cheats. If you didnā€™t close the game, your game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow WeMod through your firewall or anti-virus softwareā€.

Iā€™ve played other games successfully through WeMod before, so itā€™s not my anti-virus, Iā€™ve made sure to download and use MrAntiFunā€™s version of the trainer and used the most updated version which was last updated 13-Aug-2019.

I still have been unable to get this all to work. Anyone have any ideas on what the issue may be still, or if this was ever resolved?

Thank you very much for your help either way, I really do appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @StevieTheAussie. :slight_smile:

As far as Iā€™m aware, there was an update or patch for this game in 2020. If the trainerā€™s last update was 2019 then itā€™s possibly in need of an update too.

I just want to add that this means nothing and, Iā€™m some cases, is incorrect. Just because a few trainers worked before, it doesnā€™t mean they all will. Antiviruses will be fine with some trainers but not fine with others. Sometimes they will also be fine with a trainer then one day randomly decide not to like it anymore. WeMod should be added as an exception in your antivirus to lower the chances of this happening.

Well, I added the exe. file for WeMod to my anti-virusā€™s whitelist and the problem still seems to persist. Is there some other component that I should be adding to the white list to ensure itā€™s not my anti-virus?

Hello.
The trainer works quite well so far. However, the whale hunt and the dives always run as if you were going to die the next moment. Is there any way to turn this off?

Greetings Otter

Is it just me or does the undetected cheat not do anything?

The unlimited ship health doesnā€™t work in the steam version. Why?

1 Like

hello,

give it a version for freedom cry also ?

Same as above, the unlimited ship health does not work. I was confused at first, thinking that maybe it was because when you first get your ship is why it doesnā€™t work so it doesnā€™t feel too easy. But then realize that it still doesnā€™t work when Iā€™m in a naval battle.

Only half the cheats work

1 Like

i got the trainer for assassinā€™s creed iv black flag by MrAntiFun and the unlimited money and resources cheats are not working
every time i turn them on the automatically turn off

1 Like

some of the cheats dont work anymore and for the ones that do once activated the game crashes within the half hour.

1 Like