Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Undetected
3. Unlimited Breath
4. Freeze Mission Timer
5. Unlimited Cash
6. Unlimited Metal
7. Unlimited Wood
8. Unlimited Sugar
9. Unlimited Cloth
10. Unlimited Rum
11. Reset Cash
12. Unlimited Ammo
13. No Reload
14. Ship No Reload
15. Unlimited Ship Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 03/29/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/30/2018

• 03/30/2018
    Updated notes

• 04/20/2018
    Unlimited Money cheat added

• 04/20/2018

• 08/12/2019
    Undetected cheat added
    Unlimited Breath cheat added
    Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
    Unlimited Cash cheat added
    Unlimited Metal cheat added
    Unlimited Wood cheat added
    Unlimited Sugar cheat added
    Unlimited Cloth cheat added
    Unlimited Rum cheat added
    Reset Cash cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Ship No Reload cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

It crashed my game as soon as I tried using it. Have you ensured this works with Uplay?

3 Likes

No probably not it’s made for steam version. Uplay would probably need a different trainer
Try and start the game first then back out and THEN click play in wemod after mite work and it mite not but can try

When I tried to use the “unlimited (resource)” options, they all turned off immediately after turning on and I was not given any resources.

8 Likes

can the maker of this trainer add “Unlimited Gemstones”

1 Like

The unlimited money cheat doesn’t work. Can you fix this one?? BTW, thanks for the trainer :>

3 Likes

All cheats work except for Inventory cheat/s. Help?

1 Like

hi I am an old user of we mod and I noticed u have been basicly spaming trainers now I am not saying that’s a bad thing just when you releas some for less popular games there often quite buggy and u don’t get around to fixing them because you focusing on the larger more played games and its like well your kinda making an empire that you cant maintain if you get my point.
ether way I her to report a bug every cheat is working EXECEPT for the unlimited ship health and yes I am using the uplay version but it was working fine until uplay updated the game and I have seerached around trying to find a cheat engine table with up to date values and most of them don’t work so could u please try to find the right value, it say the cheat is active but the ship can still be very much killed. PLEASE FIX THIS. thanks

it would be nice if the unlimited ship health really worked. Ive been playing this since it came out. am I supposed to do something else other than hit the button

1 Like

Is it possible to take another look at the undetected cheat? I don’t think its working properly…

Uplay version Isnt working at all for me, I bought the game so not for Uplay +

@IIZerohero As the name of the trainer suggests, this one was designed specifically for the Steam version of the game.
You need to be using the Uplay version of the trainer, which is here: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I am, still not working, not getting replies on other thread

Unlimited Ship Health does not work. I have tried the other trainer for Uplay and the Unlimited Ship Health works. I have the Steam version of the game, so your trainer is the most stable for me. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Every time I start the mod for steam, it crashes my game. It used to work, then suddenly stopped working.

Hello @SORTLR5 and welcome to the community.

First of all, ensure that your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to cracked) and that it is up to date.

Then also make sure that WeMod is up to date. If you see a notification in the bottom-left of WeMod to restart in order to be able to update the software, please do this.

If your issue still persists:

1. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod. Select “Settings”.
  2. Under the header “Release Channel”, select “Beta” from the drop-down box.
  3. Launch Task Manager and use End Task on WeMod.
  4. Launch WeMod again.

I put the program into the Beta mode, then restarted both the application and tried the game again. It is still doing the same thing with crashing the game. It displays the message “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.” The main menu for the trainers says that the trainer is compatible for the game, not listed under maybe compatible. I’ve also tried using the Uplay version instead of the Steam version and it does the same thing.

Good days to you all guys,

i found the cheat (Unlimited Ship Health) not effecting the actual health bar in-game,

could it be a possible thing to find a way to make it work?

when cheat activated it gives the notifying sound and shows as active, but you still get damage,

ASSASSIN’S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG
STEAM
VR. 1.07

1 Like

unlimited ship health not working

1 Like