Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Some functions not working , can u fix this pls <З

1 Like

inventory cheats are not working at all

Just recently started Playing black flag again, just wanted give heads up to anyone that may be curious…I have played the last 2 days without any issue. I have the Steam version and all cheats are working perfectly for me. No crashes at all either.

none of the cheats work

well cheat work but after a while keep crashing my game don’t know why.

happened to me keep crashing after use

Everything works except for the Unlimited Ship Health. When I enable it the health still goes down.

undetected cheat doesent work on steam

Bugs:

Infinite Health sometimes causes you to enter the “Near Death” state, where the game tells you to escape conflict to regenerate health, however you never return from this state despite the amount of health you have, even after losing health it doesn’t fix itself, until you enter a loading screen

Turning Undetected on while you’re seen doesn’t work

Freezing mission timers before they’re instated instantly fail you

Unlimited Ammo forces an auto-switch when you use throwing knives

Unlimited Ship Health doesn’t work during the first mission with the Jackdaw

does this works with Freedom cry?

the inventory cheats don’t seem to work, i have at least 1 in each category, and the option still doesn’t work. i don’t know if there is some workaround or not. is there a way to request an update or fix for the trainer?

2 Likes

Constantly lose target when following on foot and desync causing mission to restart.

EDIT: Figured out its the timer cheat. Don’t activate until you need it and then deactivate after.

Unlimited ship health doesn’t work

EDIT: It doesn’t work for the first mission on Jackdaw but works after that

please update the mods. thank you :slight_smile:

Half of those cheats don’t work for me. Please update the mod soon! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

For the people who cant get the steam version cheats to even start go into your game files and link the file named AC4BFSP to the ubisoft version. They use the same files so it works

The money cheat only gives you $999 and reset all your money to $999 if you can fix that it will be much appreciated

This mod seems outdated. For some reason when you use infinite money it really glitches and causes you to only ever have 999 money. Even leaving the game and coming back will not fix it. And starting a new save will not fix it. I have to uninstall and reinstall the game to progress because my money is locked at 999. Money reset cheat doesnt work to stop this cheats effects either.I am playing on steam with all the DLCs.

It seems that even starting a new save will not allow me to fix this. It looks like im going to have to reinstall the game to get rid of the effects of this cheat.

i even tried to use cheat engine and my money is stuck at 500 cant change it nor buy anything