Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t get the unlimited darts to work either.

Oh Man, Two Updates To The Trainer In Two Days?
I Noticed In The Latest Trainer That The Unlimited Ship Health Toggle Is Gone, I Assume It Wasn’t Working Hench Why It’s Gone, But Are We Getting It Back, Or Was It Merged With The Player’s Unlimited Health Toggle?

No idea. All I can tell is, Unlimited Health, Unlimited Money, Darts, Bombs, and Mortars don’t work.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Game crashes on use of mortars. I’m able to use the other ones but this one just shuts the game down.

Unlimited Ship Health works for me most of the time. Inside missions it doesn’t work, freeze mission timer also just straight fails the mission.

Can’t personally use the updated trainer due to using the fullscreen fix but that’s unrelated.

Huh, Odd, You Know, Why Did Ubisoft Even Update The Game In The First Place?
It Was Really Unnecessary In My Opinion
Anyway, I Really Hope The Trainer Can Be Properly Fixed

Actually, I’ve realized that my game crashes whenever mods are enabled at sea

I Hate The Thought, But What If The Update To Black Flag Was Made Solely To Break Trainers, Because That’s Just Mean On Ubisoft’s Part, Still Hoping We Get A Fix For The Trainer Tho

1 Like

I just tried to start my game with the cheats, but it crashed all the same as before the update.

I can confirm as well turning on the trainers causes the game to crash either immediately or in the middle of gameplay.

1 Like

So the trainer update did nothing. Stealth and unlimited cash still doesn’t work.

please add unlimited ship health back

3 Likes

Ubisoft has delisted the game and is likely stopping any support for it. Most likely they removed any of the online features with the update. Don’t take this as 100%, just what i’m hearing from the webs.

Hear hear! I would very much like an unsinkable ship!

2 Likes

Unsinkable ship and no ship reload would be cool to have back.

2 Likes

the game is still crashing almost immediately after activating the mods! i just want to play the game haha

Game needs an update. Crashes upon activating anything, or even injecting once you get off the small island with the ocelots/iguanas and are heading to Nassau.

The game is also crashing for me as soon as I press the “play” button on the mods page.

Please update, we need it!

3 Likes