Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Game crashes every 30 or so minutes using the trainer, seemingly randomly.

1 Like

so when will the next update be since its been 2 years ???

1 Like

An update on this would be great. It crashes every time you do anything in game. Play the game without this and it plays fine with WeMod and crashes.

1 Like

@STiNGERR is it possible to get an update on this

3 Likes

Sadly this trainer doesnt work in 2022. i have normal play version. it says that the game version is different than the trainers

2 Likes

Please update great god of mods, and for deluxe edition too :innocent: :pray:

2 Likes

@STiNGERR an update and compatibility with the deluxe edition would be really great.

many thanks in advance

2 Likes

Can you update it please?

Need update please :smiling_face_with_tear:

Game continues to crash whenever I have cheats enabled. Is there a fix for this?

@STiNGERR Are we ever going to see an update for this? If not an answer to all of us asking for one would be kindly appreciated.

The trainer is up to date, so no there will not be an update as it is not necessary.

Sadly that is not true. the game constantly crashes, the train does not work with the latest update 1.07 normal Ubisoft will not work at all and there are a lot of saying the same thing. They had an update to the game not that long ago and was not updated to reflect that and that’s why a lot of us have been asking.

I will be more than happy to make a video showing everything working. The game hasn’t been updated since 2018, 2 years before the trainer was released. The number of people having issues with the trainer is minimal compared to the number of people using the trainer.

Switching it to the Steam works but makes no sense if the Ubisoft is the one the game is actually attached too. Not saying not everyone is having issues but seems funny that a lot of us in the comments are having the same thing while others are not.

Samee, i dont know how to do :frowning:
maybe any solution anyone ???

1 Like

use the Steam cheats (thats what I did and it works) for Ubisoft as it seems this will not be updated ever per the community manager as it works for him…

1 Like

(UPLAY) game is crashing pretty often, also some cheats are not working and the god mode doesnt works for naval combat.

2 Likes

wouldnt mind a no reload for the naval combat

1 Like

I love to see an update for the trainers. I am also hoping for a gold edition trainer.