Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Maybe one for the gold version on ubisoft? It keeps crashing when i use it.

i have the same version of the game and none of the cheats work for me either

4 Likes

pretty sure theres a different trainer for the normal version and deluxe of blackflag, not too sure been a year or something since I played it

game keeps crashing when cheats are used @STiNGERR @MrAntiFun can we please get an update for this trainer

Could you tell me how you got yours to work? When I change it to steam says that its incompatible

I think it needs an update again. Iā€™m playing direct download from the Ubisoft store with Ubisoft Connect. While it works during the intro play as soon as you get into the actual gameplay it shuts down. Itā€™s acting like it kicks in anti-cheat after the intro play. Ubisoft Connect Version 130.1.10657

yes it devinitively needs an update. When I play without WeMod it doesnā€™t crash, but with wemod it crashes every time within 10 minutes (even if I donā€™t enable cheats).

I got it to work by selecting the Steam version instead of the Ubisoft. So far it has worked with no problems. You might want to try it this way.

if you press the hot key and nothing happens press num lock it works for me and should for evrybody else

hi everybody hi the wemod team same problem with ubisoft mods crash and mod doesnā€™t works its possible a little update for fix please and its finish thanks very much

I was wondering if the ā€œunlimited ammoā€ and ā€œno reloadā€ is applied for the ship on the Ubisoft trainer?

boa noite, nĆ£o esta funcionando bem. O jogo fecha sozinho e momentos aleatĆ³rios, muitas vezes antes mesmo de carregar o jogo salvo.

need health to be fixed

Hello i want help. I use wemod i bought pro its good nice but my ship doesnt have godmod, also my game crashing with wemod. why?

Hello @Zyzz8432, Iā€™m seeing here this is the first time you post, so welcome to our community!

First of all, itā€™s important to clear some points.

1. Which Windows version are you using?

2. Did you experience crashes without WeMod?

3. Is your setup (CPU/GPU) strong enough to run all the programs you are using?

4. Do you have antivirus? Which one? Did you try to run WeMod app and game without your antivirus on? (Some antivirus can block WeMod app functionalities as a false positive)

Also, about this crashing problem, you can download your logfile and send to one WeMod moderator, I highly recommend you to do this. This will make it better for them to analyse your problem.

About the Godmodeā€™s request (I donā€™t know if itā€™s a request or the mod exists and itā€™s not working), itā€™s better to reply on one of these topics. (@AussiePixelBit already moved the topic)

Steam:

Uplay:

Best Regards.

Which Windows version are you using? Windows 10, 64bit

Did you experience crashes without WeMod?

No. It only happen when i launch and use ot for few minutes in-game. When i dont have opened Wemod i dont have any crash.

Is your setup (CPU/GPU) strong enough to run all the programs you are using?

Yes because its I5 8400 6core cpu with asus dual gtx 1070 8gb gpu, 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram, 1tb wd blue hdd with some 240 gb m.2 ssd on motherboard.
Do you have antivirus? Which one? Did you try to run WeMod app and game without your antivirus on? (Some antivirus can block WeMod app functionalities as a false positive)
I dont have any, and in windows security i added wemod folder, wemod.exe as files which cant trigger fale positive etc.

I hope you are all well.

I have gone back to my younger days and begun going through my Assassin Creed Days of Gaming. I am currently having issues with the MoD Crashing my game on a regular basis. I cannot have all the mods running at once, I cannot start the game with anymod running. I have attached a photo that shows the recommended settings for the game and I am more than calable of running it, all of my drivers are upto date. Please ignore the Driver that is out of date, itā€™s their way of getting me to download a generic system for updating. Please advise!

need a unlimited reload and unlimited boat health with the ubisoft mods section

its needs a big update for this some work some dont you might want to spend some time working on it

Playing Assasins Creed Black Flag and I have the freeze mission timer activated in WebMod, but when Iā€™m in the game and thereā€™s a timer for the mission it doesnā€™t freeze it.

Any ideas?