Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

@STiNGERR could you please update the trainer?

The ghost mode doesnt work for Uplay. But its int he only one, I have tried. Don`t know if perhaps none of the modes work.

1 Like

I had to point the Ubisoft install exe to the steam “install” and It was working. Not played in a while as I have not had the time to play much of anything but when I logged in it still semi worked. The trainer needs an update BUT As I stated Only ONE Community manager stated it works for them SO no update would be needed…Its frustrating when I am not the only one who has this problem but yet we get told “I get it to work so there for does not need it.”

1 Like

Do the mods not work with Ubisoft Connect? None of them work for me.

No they do not work at all. they crash the game yet as stated before only ONE Community Manager stated they worked for him and it was dropped. So because he stated they worked I do not believe the trainer will ever be updated by @STiNGERR any longer and since he will not reply to anyone I do believe this trainer is dead in the water.

2 Likes

that´s sad, because all trainers are important for WeMod.

1 Like

So it is 7/10/2023 @STiNGERR @MrAntiFun and I dont often post, however, here is me trying to play Assassin’s Creed Black Flag the Gold Edition that went on sale in Ubisoft Connect. It included all DLC content and one was recently Updated after 2019, so I am curious if this is why when I select the Ubisoft version of Wemod Cheats, why none of those cheats, even though they say they are “ON” and Playing and active…they do literally nothing inside the ubisoft game version i launch and attempt to use. I am asking for an update on this WeMod version, and I see after reading comments, that others are struggling to get their Steam versions to work as well. Perhaps this could be looked into? Please and thank you. If, in fact a Moderator or Programmer for your team has figured out a way to USE these mods successfully, I would alternatively request instructions or a video tutorial on HOW they did this, and step by step guide on how we can get ours to work as well? It is always appreciated with how hard you all work. My thanks, iyreland.

To clarify, i am trying to use them in Single player mode as well as Multi Player mode, neither mode seems to be actively using them, even though the WeMod client states they are “Active” and “ON”

well i guess the ones that works is Unliimited breath, unlimited ammo and no reload. Other than that is buppkiss

Please update the trainer!!!

pls add ship no reload and unlimited ship health too ubi version

2 Likes

I agree!

hello guys my game crashes all the time from ubisoft account do you have any issues?

1 Like

Ubisoft recently updated the game which has caused some compatibility issues and is causing the crashes. Please continue to share your concerns here and don’t forget to use your boosts in the client to ensure it makes it higher on the priority list!

1 Like

game is consistently crashing. Please update across platforms

I posted a reply on the steam version of the trainers as well, and it is the same problem for the uplay version. When activating trainers either the game crashes immediately or it crashes during the middle of gameplay.

1 Like

Please

It worked well when the game was on Windows mode but also had issues where Infinity Health did not work. But not the game n trainer got an update it crashes the game. But I can wait just play it normal.

Please update this trainer, both steam and Uplay versions

The trainer was tested last week, personally by me. There were no crashes, all mods were working. We can’t test something that doesn’t happen to WeMod’s testers.