Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Server

a) do reply if youā€™re still having issues; b) can you test options one by one and see which crashes you?

Hey @Sunbeam, any chance of unlimited player stamina? Is there a way to do it via CE?

Is there any way I can drop items from my resource list? Like wood etcā€¦I have like 99999 stacked up and definitely donā€™t want that much lol. Any way to like bring it down to a specific number? Because if I use the trainer now, it would just end up adding stuff up. I however, need to reduce the number of items.

In Any case, thanks for the trainer.

Can turn it into a slider on next release. And make it set, not add :wink: That better?

First off, Congrats Sunbeam for the work youā€™ve pulled thus far. Itā€™s a great trainer. Nonetheless Iā€™d love to see a Damage Multiplicator appear in the game so as to create a more balanced playthrough (Iā€™m not sure if Originsā€™ Animus Control Panel will make its way to Odyssey yet). Do you think you will create one?

Thanks in advance <3

Havenā€™t yet played with it in Origins. Might be useful for reversing :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely. Sounds great. Thanks a lot my man. :grinning:

Somehow I feel like thatā€™s all gonna be server sided due to the Animus Fragments related to the reveal

^ I have no idea what youā€™re talking about; Iā€™ve just landed in Megaris. So yeahā€¦ that much Iā€™ve played :expressionless:

If it was server side you could never finish the game offline which you can.

Hi, i like this trainer but why can not I use it on uplay?

Select the UPlay version of the cheats.

Disable your antivirus. It works perfectly fine for me with Uplay version. Actually the cheats were made on the uplay version.

Ok iā€™m going to test thx.

@djvirushackpro perhaps it will work if you run WeMod as administrator. I had the same issue as you. Starting the program doesnt make the WeMod show the cheats but it doese when running as administrator. Atleast it helped for me.

Iā€™m stupid, just download this maj x)

Heyy seems like the resource cheat with the ancient tables doesnā€™t workā€¦

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Select Amount cheat added
  • Set Amount cheat added
  • Enable Teleporter cheat added
  • Teleport To Waypoint cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes