Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Not really. Don’t have time to study code that in-depth. I said I can get it somewhat close to that, by warping NPCs close-by so you don’t have to run around looking for them. That’s as far as I’ll go :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That would be nice to have. @SunBeam

Awesome…resource picker with slider…thanks a lot…

Hey,
Had this mod working already on some items and how to add items I knew how to do this, as said earlier it was not how to add I was running into issues. Added gold already.
Just when it came to the ones with nothing in them ( naught, 0) on them. As you explained to me and now I know (again appreciate that)
the resource being changed has to have existing number of that resource to it already for it to change.
It does not say this in the description of the info box in trainer is all I was trying to say.
Hence why I didn’t understand why it was not working on some.
Cheers for answering and helping with my problem.
All working fine, brilliant work.

1 Like

Waow, sounds like fun. I must learn to work in CE :>

Possible to add that adrenaline is at the max and not fall?

Howdy,
I was wondering if you could make the following(in order of feasability in my humble opinion):

1. “Easy Quest Complete”- where it says something like “kill 10 athenian soldiers” killing only one would result in that quest being instantly completed.
  2. “Easy Kills”- You deal enough damage to insta kill something
  3. “Infinite Adrenaline”- Your adrenaline is always set to full or 4 or something, so that it never goes down
  4. Add animus fragments (or whatever they are called) to add items cheat, so that we can upgrade our spears with ease.
3 Likes

Has anyone tested if the add ability point works after you hit level 50? U don’t gain exp after u hit the level cap anymore in this game (50).

Yes it works fine

1 Like

can u make something so we can switch looks like to Kassandra or alexios

@r2j_2612: Don’t really know what you’re saying about the slider. Trainer’s been updated to arrows/values two days ago.

@frostyhutt25: Gotcha; will add more information in the (i) boxes.

@djvirushackpro: In the next versions, yes.

@fgcoffee: 1. no, too much to filter and study; 2. might be possible if I find the flag; there is one for sure; 3. will do; 4. haven’t gotten that far in the game to know what those even represent; a pic would help (sure those are not server sided?)

@saltykappa: As long as this formula - total_spent_points - player_level + 1 - is > 0, you can add as many as you want.

@unicamelpoop: Changing player skins isn’t something I’ve tried. And won’t, as it takes time to discover how to do it. Plus, I’d need to be interested in it, which I’m not at the moment. At least not with incentive :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

hi, love the cheats but they don’t seem to be working today, is it because ac was updated? If so when can we expect the new version of cheats?

Yes. I learned from FRF that there’s an update coming-up. Will update it this evening.

BR,
Sun

2 Likes

@ SunBeam

I am not posting to ask for anything. I simply wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU for all your hard work in keepinng this trainer up and running.

1 Like

Hi
i believe you guys updated the Wemod for Assasins creed oddeysey
Suddenly my game keeps freezing and closing the game…

any solutions?

Greetzzz

Just to confirm there is now no trainer as of yet for v 1.03? when will we be expecting one?

Seems the Unlimited Ammo cheat has broken, this could be due to the update and them adding a larger quiver and such, though with a new patch I’m not surprised, just thought I’d note it down as a broken mod and such if no one had made you aware :slight_smile:

You could of read above your comment.

Seems to be an issue with god mode.