Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Awesome Thank you! Anyone know what I need to look for in order to modify EXP/Level? So I never have to worry about leveling up for Armor or skills that require X level.

This is what I have mapped so far from ACOrigins:

Iā€™m still on it, updating stuff in the table. Then Iā€™ll port it to the actual trainer.

Thanks for having the patience!

4 Likes

Damn you tha man. :+1: Thanks for all your work.

Just wanted to say thanks, you are a very fast boi :call_me_hand:

Donā€™t know if this will help anyone, but I got stuck on a white loading screen for 15 min which fixed itself when I minimised and then maximised the window. Messed up the resolution, and it wont let me 4k my game but it plays

ā€¦and this is related to the trainerā€¦ how?

1 Like

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Invisibility cheat added
  • Infinite Oxygen cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo/Tools cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

what you mean with this not 99x all Weapons or ?

1 Like

The option is put in the INVENTORY category. This means you have unlimited arrows and whatever tools may come up later in the game - INFINITE. When you fire an arrow, amount doesnā€™t decrease. Iā€™ll update this when I find more hashes; am not very far in the game.

Please dont make a Cheat like 99x all Weapons , or something in this way

How about you test what I did, then post? Option skips subtraction of amounts for indicated weapons; the filter is the below:

idxTable:
dq 00000043E344147B // Normal Arrows -- confirmed
dq 00000043E344147A // Light Arrows
dq 0000007C47909FC5 // Warrior Arrows
dq 0000007C47909FC7 // Predator Arrows
dq 000000DD50E53022 // Smoke Screen
dq 000000DD50E48FD8 // Fire Bomb
dq 0000014AE00E0706 // Berserk
dq 000001539F14A2DF // Poison Darts
dq 000001539F14A2E2 // Sleep Darts
dq 0000014AE00E06CB // Flesh Decay Toxin
dq 0

Iā€™ll adjust it to include others (if there are any) later on.

Letā€™s keep the off-topic to a minimum.

2 Likes

Damn, thank you sir. Keen for the next upcoming cheats for the game :smiley:

1 Like

Teleport to Free Cam next :wink:

1 Like

LMAO. Just wondering, have you found any ways to adjust resources at the moment? Like wood and obsidian glass? Great and fast work btw!

1 Like

Yes. Just not in trainer format; each resource, as well as ammo, has a hash. Gold included as well. Have a looper that outputs all of them for me, when I open up inventory :slight_smile:

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I hope you are having a good day!

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t he include something like that? If you donā€™t like the cheat then just donā€™t use it but donā€™t tell him not to add stuff if it is possible.

1 Like

Some people may want to use the trainer but cannot start the game. Just because it wont start the game doesnt mean quit and try again, min and max it and that may start it.

Umm not sure if Iā€™m the only one but the unlimited ammo isnā€™t working for me?

It currently works for Normal Arrows. As I earlier said, Iā€™m not off the first island or progressed that much to have access to other types of arrows or items; thus donā€™t have their hashes. Canā€™t both play and train.