Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

It was never an option.

Can you make the first Comment “Orichalcum is server sided” i hate people that don’t read the 40+ comments about if the cheat gets added😔

Can you send me those 60EUR+ you spent for the game? Kthnxbye.

Its 400 + and every 10 comments someome asks for it hahaha
You can post is anywhere. No body reads the comments !!

1 Like

just came back to say you da best

1 Like

also for the free cam teleport, i have the steam version how do you execute the teleport? my free cam actually moves now but when i execute the command again instead of teleporting, the cam just reorients back to the character at the same spot. was i suppose to use the waypoint command?

press q

1 Like

How to disable “Anti Debbuging” ?

Make sure Ikaros is not standing on your hand.

wait am confused why you cant add the like infite stuff and insta since its not just ch that has it also its a very useful feature?

Because I am special. I add what I want.

yeh ik lmfao but its just like it makes it way easier to fight bosses and ■■■■ u know?

You’re a ■■■■■■■ Assassin. Use your stealth abilities, don’t just barge in berserk “this is Spartaaaa” mode T_T

1 Like

but i like doing that lmfao

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOT IN THE ■■■■■■■ FACE

i would love to use both but wemod mainly but it crashes when i try use both lol

Heyyyyy, this is going to be really dumb of me to ask, but I can’t seem to resolve this issue. I have serious doubt that it has to do with your trainer specifically, actually I know it doesn’t, but trainers just won’t work on my game. The binds simply won’t activate. Do I have to do something specific to get my game to “accept” trainers?

Did you click play and do did you buy the game?

Yes and yes, I have the steam version

none of the key binds are working even though it says playing in the top right of wemod screen

Pretty much what I’m encountering.