Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Also if the keybinds are still on numpad make sure you have it enabled.

figured as much but if its more then one person with the issue it shows its more of a problem on the trainer side then ours

Not necessarily. So far you two are the only ones having issues with it not working. Have you tried changing the hotkeys?

Ah yes, finally got it to work. My keyboard disabled numb pad. I knew it was something stupid. Appreciate the help!

I see all these comments and i just wonder other than the abilities is it possible to increase the spartan kick force to just send people in the horizon without the game just spazzing out with physicsā€¦?

wont let me change hotkeys

Click on the link I posted above and follow the directions.

oh yeaaaa that q button hory ā– ā– ā– ā–  awesome

Loving the trainer! Hopefully we can see these added in the futureā€¦
instant abilities cooldown
infinite adrenaline
instant bow charge

or notā€¦ either loving the trainer!

Possible to add 1-10-100-1000-2000 ect for add items ?

There is no ā€œadd itemsā€. And you have a selector for the amount. Donā€™t be lazy!

Not working at all for meā€¦ latest 1.03 version and latest trainer and it makes all kind of beeps and crap but the effect in game is NOTHINGā€¦

Well have to guess something on your end the trainer works perfect with latest version

Disable your AV.

Omg. I love you SunBeam xD, I noticed you added notes to the trainer finally, although you should add a Bold w/ Italics or something concerning the Orichalcum Ore since even after telling ppl about the map they skip. lol

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Adrenalin cheat added
  • Unlimited Ship Ammo cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues! And remember to read the instructions and observations in the title of this topic!

3 Likes

Ressource picker ā€¦

Yes. I would do 999999 all, but people donā€™t like that. And I donā€™t too. I doubt you have that much of an activity involving a ā– ā– ā– ā–  load of resourcing transactions that you have to cycle that pickerā€¦ and even so, thereā€™s hotkeys that help you do it fasterā€¦

yay u added the things i wanted lol (: ty

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Disable Ability Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues! And remember to read the instructions and observations in the title of this topic!

2 Likes