Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I meant… any other issues than those covered already :smiley: See several posts in this topic, as well as main post.

Well that’s a reoccurring issue with teleporting into the water where sometimes it may bug, however the ship method can be fixed by using Freecam after and teleporting to the ships deck.

Funny glitch :smiley:

3 Likes

@djvirushackpro What did you do ?:joy:

It’s called “I do what I wanna do when I wanna do, with no logic in mind. Just cuz I can.” He’s using tele or free cam while engaged, on a boat or swimming. Cuz he can :slight_smile: Using freecam is bound to a ■■■■ load of glitches. Thought that was obvious.

1 Like

It’s just funny :wink:

1 Like

Yes and it did fix it self after the battle but it was weird

Meh, I should update the trainer once more with a bug or two, so this topic sparks-up again. It’s too quiet here :smiley:

You’ve done great SB! I personally do appreciate your hard work.

Games on a new version now, needs a quick update. Nice work on everything so far!

Hasn’t updated for me. Will check if anything’s changed o_O I love it how you put it “this happens and you can’t do ■■■■ about it because I won’t be bothered providing as much details as possible”. Let’s try again: which version, which platform, which option?

I have an issue with this trainer where my game version is 1.03, but the trainer says I have version 1.02 installed. This leads to the asking me if I want to try this trainer every time I play. Any reason why it’s doing this?

^ Please tell us your platform. Don’t think you noticed, but there Steam and UPlay are currently supported.

Sorry SunBeam. It’s the Steam version. And no I don’t have version guard enabled.

Check this location for me: root_folder\Assassin’s Creed Odyssey\Support\Readme\English. There is a ReadMe.txt in there. Which version’s mentioned within? If it’s 1.02, can you please tell me how is it that you’re running 1.03 with 1.02 ReadMe.txt?

################################################################################
Ubisoft Entertainment
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey v1.03
################################################################################

• Implemented some “quality-of-life” and usability improvement features

The trainer says I have Version 1.02 installed though… weird huh?

Hey Sun… I’ve an idea. Is it possible to remove AC Odyssey from the WeMod and then drag and drop the file to it?

Something tells me it has to do with WeMod detecting your Steam version properly. Might want to try and move the SteamLibrary and have WeMod reinstalled with Admin rights, then try again? For all of us it says 1.03.

L.E.1: You can add it under the big PLAY button (add custom installation). See if that skips the nag.

L.E.2: Are you perhaps using VersionGuard? o_O

Whewwwww! I got it fixed Sun. Had to uninstall WeMod then I reinstalled it from this web page. It started and now it says my AC Odyssey version is 1.03 now… I’m running windows 10 and it had 2 installations of WeMod, so I removed both of them and that fixed the problem, I think. LOL. Thanks for all your help!

1 Like

Hey there! I’m having an issue with the resource picker cheat. For some reason, whenever I use the shortcut for it (I don’t have a pro membership), it detaches the camera and then pressing (ctrl+alt+F) will close the game out, make it bug out, or set whatever resource I picked to 0 regardless of how much I was trying to set it to. Do you think this is a problem on my side or something else?