Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I would try launching the game manually and then alt tabbing and selecting play in the WeMod app

Thanks- that did work!

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

how do you trigger the free cam? i only get it to work the first time then press q to place character but then free cam doesnt work again

game received an update and now it(freecam + teleport) is broken. We are at the mercy of Sunbeam, who hasn’t been on steam in over a week

What is broke? I just tested all 3 versions of AC Odyssey 2 days ago and everything worked fine.

the free cam teleport, when i first start the game i am able to go free cam and press q to place player down but after that Alt F doesnt take me to free cam mode it jus toggles on and off

Correct, and for all we know, he’s on vacation or he is done creating/updating trainers.

No one else will make a free cam + teleport mod. That’s why I love Sunbeam so much; He always keeps his trainers up to date and he is very knowledgeable about this stuff. I simply won’t play the last dlc unless he updates it because the freecam + teleport saves me so much time.

Yes sunbeam did an awesome job with the trainers he made.
But I think we should just use what works for now.

Yeah Sunbeam is like the Mercedes/BMW of trainers. I will expect nothing, but I will hope for his return.

1 Like

managed to play this game with cheats just fine last night. today, after the update and the removal of version guard the cheat play button is stuck on what seems to be an infinite load loop.

We’re looking into this now. Does it happen with any other game?

i quick tested with 4 games. all loaded with the play button displayed as “playing”
tried AC Odyssey again, but still seems stuck on loading the cheats

2 Likes

Same problem here; the trainer can start the game with no problems, but the cheats fail to load.

I am having the same problem, it just loops forever

Should be fixed a few. They are pushing an update.

1 Like

Thank you :3

Give it a try now :slight_smile:

Restart WeMod to get the update quickly.

3 Likes

Thanks it works fine now. :heart:

2 Likes

yes, can confirm that it works. thanks for the fix