Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

OK I can see you guys get too many questions. Great concept and I wish you all the best of luck with it all.

Hey SunBeam. Looks like the Freecam + Teleport to freecam crashes the game with todays new patch. Just a heads up, thatā€™s all. I canā€™t live without it lol. I mean, I can but its so much better with the freecam teleporter.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback! If you also vote for the game that will help get an update pushed out!

Just dropping by to second Forkinatorā€™s report about freecam + teleport crashing the game.

1 Like

will you do hack for orichalcum ?

1 Like

No. For the umpteenth time. Its server side.

1 Like

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Updated some AOBs to work with UPlay 1.3.0 (yes, Skill Points and Free Cam are back!)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Updated some AOBs to work with Steam 1.3.0 (yes, Skill Points and Free Cam are back!)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Thank you @SunBeam . You are the best!

1 Like

Is there such thing as a Quest Rewards Multiplier? So then you donā€™t have to feel like its too easy when you could just change the values a bit and progress a little faster

Ability Points DO NOT work for me anymore on uplay Odessey. Worked about 6 days ago and lucky filled up primary abilities and filled warrior and assassin on alt ability pageā€¦but cannot do the hunter points. Just doesnā€™t do anything

They work. Keep spamming the key, you may have used it up to a point, till the DLCs and now youā€™re way behind with the points. Spam the key till you see them appear in the GUI. Happened to me and itā€™s normal. See the description in this topic to learn why. Scroll up.

Hey! Love the trainer, but I seem to have run into a problem. I totally abused the add skill points feature, dumped them all into the perks attributes, but now I canā€™t gain any more skill points, even when leveling up. I just tried to reset my skill tree, and all it did was wipe my acquired skills and Iā€™m still at zero points. Did I do something wrong or is this a system issue?

Is it possible to add a Finisher frequency modifier? So there can always be a kill animation on an enemy and not just the last enemy of a fight. I realize that is probably pretty tough to do but it would be pretty awesome to have. Thanks!

Iā€™ve been using the cheats for a while now and had used the add ability points ones a few times. But now when i level up i dont get any ability points. is there any way to fix this.

1 Like

Hey sunbeam, If possible can you please make the resource picker be able to pick Orichalcum so that you could get more Orichalcum please and thank you!

Cant. Orichalcum is server side so cant do that

1 Like

Everything works fine for me but just today i canā€™t use free cam+teleport so i restarted the game and it work only once and then not working again until i reset the game, please fix this

We will try and get to this soon, Sunbeam has taken a leave of absence for the time being :slightly_smiling_face:

Appreciate all the work that goes into these trainers!

PC - Steam

Since the the update to 1.04 I cannot use the trainer as it launches 1.03 and the game gives the ā€œcannot continue until you apply the updateā€.

When launching direct via Steam it loads 1.04

I assume weā€™ll need to wait for a WeMod update or am I missing something obvious?

Cheers!