Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Honestly would not shock me, they putt micro transactions in single player games. Playing ACO without cheats IMO is a grind… your a demigod malaka! some piss poor barely armored foot soldier should have zero chance lol

I have started the game using both exe files, and we mod works with neither, this game is WAY too grindy without cheats.

Is anyone working on a fix? I don’t know where to look to find out, or even if there is a place to look lol

I found out the issue. If you only have the game because of Uplay+ it won’t work unless someone completely does a do over with the cheats. What I did was, I uninstalled the game and bought it with all DLC (was exactly $37.99 US). Installed it and it worked. Seems like Ubisoft implemented a new type of exe for those with Uplay+. If you want the link to the site I got the game from let me know. It isn’t shady or anything, It worked for me and I have all DLC as well. Not a bad price either, more than 50% off.

Don’t really want to pay for a game I already have @Chris any word if they are going to make a plus version for the cheats?

I haven’t heard anything. I wish I knew how to do it, I’ve got plenty of time on my hands.

I have AC: Odyssey thanks to Uplay+ , weither i use ACOdyssey.exe or ACOdyssey_plus.exe, the game started will be ACOdyssey_plus.exe.
Weither i use the trainer for the .exe or the plus.exe, it does not work.
Ending up with the same problem as the others.
And unfortunatly cheat engine can’t allow me to do everything i want

needs update doesn’t work!

This only effects those who have this game as part of Uplay+. That is how i was playing this game but today i bought the Ultimate Edition and everything works fine as long as you own the game and not playing it as part of Uplay+ so i doubt they will make a new trainer just for Uplay+ members. Hope i’m wrong though so everyone can enjoy this trainer.

I’m betting more people will have uplay+ than actually own ACO, it wouldn’t be smart if they didn’t support uplay plus versions.

I have exactly the same issue for 3-4 days now and it all started with the small update I got for ACO on exactly the same day. I have tried using Cheat Engine which actually does work for most things such as armour, all kind of damage and in-game items such as gold, resources and etc. But still need a teleport and health cheat. I am stuck at 94% main progression :smiley: well, I hope it gets fixed soon otherwise I am going nuts over that last 6% progression xd

The trainer is still 100% functional if you purchased the game. If you have it through UPlay+ there is no fixing the cheats. It will take a completely new trainer.

1 Like

@chris is anyone going to make a new trainer?

@TheOGProphet Can you provide me with the link? I’m looking to buy it with all of the DLC and that’s the best price it seems

Thanks for the info!

I would love to but the site I used has to back to full price now. I will keep my eyes out for any price drops.

Try this

I have the game through Uplay+ and i would pay money to get trainers for subscription service games, because the “normal” trainer does not work anymore. Before the latest patch it worked tho, so I cant imagine the code being completely different. I hope wemod adds those games to their repertoire.

They could but what if Ubisoft decides to switch the name of the exe file?

Is it possible that you make a Uplay+ version?