Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hi, I just got the game today and started up the first part of the game. I had all cheats enabled and the Persians aren’t taking damage. If someone could please tell me what the problem is it would be great! Thank you!

Fixed. Issue was the damage multiplier was at 0.

1 Like

Ok great. Glad you have figured it out !

for some reason the teleporter is not working but it used to on my old playthrough. i have read other posts on the same problem and tried those things it has not worked can some one tell me if thire getting this to. ps my old playthorugh was alexios and now im dooing kasandra and it no work.

Teleporter is also not working anymore

1 Like

Teleporter was working just yesterday for me but now the hook teleporter option is gone and teleporter just puts you in a mysterious blob of water in the center of the map and then doesn’t work at all afterwords

You were using an older version of the trainer.

See this post that was written earlier today: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trainer all of a sudden has a missing feature

Ever since the update in the past couple of days the teleporter isn’t working (and I’m running the latest version of the trainer!) When I launch the game from Wemod the teleporter function works for about 5 minutes then just refuses to teleport anymore, which is a shame as it’s such a time saver. Anyone able to help a brother?

I have the same problem with me … (Uplay)
When I start the game from Wemod Den, the teleporter function works for about 5 minutes, then it now refuses to teleport

@murdochi & @kalenmer if you haven’t already, click the link in the post just above yours for a fix. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I did have a look but I’m already set to the top one in the list? I can’t see any sign of the MRAF version though, all I can see is Sunbeam’s from 10 months ago, any ideas? :frowning:

MAF only has a trainer for the uplay+ version. We don’t feel it is necessary for him to create another trainer when the one made by sunbeam still works.

The fix for your issue is actually to not use the newest trainer at the top of the history list, but the one below it.

I shall give that a whirl…thank you…thank you very much :sunglasses:

no matter what trainer I use, I still can not teleport :frowning:

regardless of the version of trainer used, teleporting does not work… or it does and i end up under the map, that or the game crashes

we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game
update please

That’s not caused by a trainer, it’s an issue on the user end (yours).
See this thread for troubleshooting: Wemod "We are having trouble downloading cheats" - #20 by Ravenfyre

resource picker not working and yes i have resources to add to, why not make it on option (i.e. max resources) instead of having to deal with the pain of picking

1 Like

Has anyone found any workaround or hotfix for the teleport not working (Uplay version Sunbeam)? I read that Sunbeam isn’t with WeMod anymore so there’s no chance for an official fix.

Right now, all I get when activating the Teleport hotkey (not even actually teleporting anywhere yet, just Numpad 9) is getting transferred somewhere at the bottom of the ocean without being able to move. I’ve tried the Top 10 latest versions of the mod and still nothing.

I was able to get it to work yesterday, just once and it was accidental, but I can’t replicate it again.

Things I’ve tried:

• Activating (Numpad 9) while in game world.
  • Activating (Numpad 9) while viewing map.
  • Activating (Numpad 9) while viewing map with a selection marker.
  • Activating (Numpad 9) while on the menu screen (Esc).
  • Going high up, then activating (Numpad 9) while in all those other screens listed above.

All these just resulted in me going underwater with nowhere to go and nothing but dark water and a few jellyfish to see. Although, I did notice that I basically stayed in the same location (markers, location icons, etc) stayed the same with just a small change in distance (a few meters avg). Using Ikaros however, will make you go further away from them no matter where you point him.

I was hoping to make another playthrough and the teleport would really help with some of the stuff I’m not looking forward to run through.

1 Like