Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Resource Picker Olivewood is not working also.

Ancient Tablets Picker doesn’t work either.

You need to have at least 1 before you can add more.

Can someone help me please, Im trying to use WeMod with this game but when ever i try play it says it cant find my game. I have gone in to the directory, clicked and dragged the game and still that doesn’t work. Any help guys would be appreciated, cheers

hi sir, i have problem here, my char is Level 1. and i use Add Ability Points, and i cannot level up, im stuck on level 1, so i cannot use any armor requirement, is there any solution for me sir, ? tks

Greetings,
Small glitch for 2020.
When activating the trainer (without activating any cheats) all npc’s have GOD MODE activated.
Can’t progress in the game.
Deactivating the WEMOD turns off GOD mode for all.
Is there something I’m missing, or do I need to wait for a patch?

Cheers

Supermongie

You have to level up before you can add ability points due to how the game works. If your save is bugged to level one somehow I’d suggest making a new save or trying the XP multiplier cheat and leveling yourself that way :+1:

1 Like

We tested this trainer yesterday and didn’t have any issues, which version of the trainer are you using? MAF or Sunbeam?

Tried the October 18th posted Steam trainer to the Steam purchased variant. God Mode enables invulnerability on player and NPCs. Disabling God Mode from the trainer and instigating it via the game debug option was the workaround.

Edit: Used the Sunbeam trainer

Ok thanks for the feedback. We Appreciate the comment and hope it helps the others having problems.

After further testing, God mode worked for me flawlessly with exception of the intro up to the Leonidas boss fight.

1 Like

ancient tablets is not working and the teleport is bugged

You must have at least one tablet to add more :slightly_smiling_face:

Also try the WeMod BETA channel in the WeMod app.

Go to settings in the app

Release channel and switch to BETA, it will download the update and the will need to restart the app for the changes to take effect :slightly_smiling_face:

i still cant manage to get the teleport to work

thanks sir, it help

1 Like

Hello,
Need some help as first time using WeMod,
have the steam version, but the WeMod doesn’t recognize the game.
Tried using BETA version, tried launching using uplay plus or others still doesn’t work

When i click “play”, it just keeps on loading forever.

just want to say that this trainer rocks!

2 Likes

You need to restart WeMod by closing it entirely (ie via Task Manager) the relaunching it, after switching to beta.

1. Press the down arrow next to the play button and set a custom path to the game’s .exe
  2. Launch the game first. Once on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod. Press play. Alt+tab back to the game.
  3. If by “Steam Version” you actually mean “cracked Steam version” the the game is most likely incompatible with WeMod and other trainers on the internet.

After i restarted my PC, it’s working.
Lucky this time i have the real steam version.
I guess i haven’t restart in weeks matters
many thanks!

1 Like

Glad you got it to work. I hate restarting my PC. But ya it does help out for simple things :+1: