Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

The Teleport cheat doesnt seem to work anymore. all other chats still work great.

3 Likes

@Xucau - The problem is the game itself. Ubisoft is known for not optimizing their games well enough on PC. Stutters and bugs seem to be the norm.

Merged double post:

@tsukasa2k6 - No, because single player only affects your gameplay and it does not affect them in any way.

@hektic1987 Having the same problem ā€“ everything works but Teleport and, it, only sometimes. Itā€™ll be great for a few in a row and then BAM Iā€™m underwater half the map away. Even little jumps will end me up under the map. I havenā€™t found a pattern to it. Shorter jumps with the bird seemed to work for a while and, after a bit, I was under a mountain again.

For those wondering, if youā€™re under the map (including ā€˜deep underwaterā€™), you have to Fast Travel to get back to normal.

Same problem here , teleport doesnt work unfortunatly, hoping for a fix ? that be awesome :]

You need to enable teleporting at the home screen as stated in the cheat notes.

Yes that what i did, and it seem that it just doesnt respond, i justt want to be sure the home screen is where you select the story / exploration ect right ? not in the game just the home screen ? it feel that iā€™m also not the only one impacted by this . thank for your fast answer btw :slight_smile:

Did you purchase the game or do you have it through uplay+?

This will only work if you bought the game. It isnā€™t a trainer issue AC Odyssey TP Test 1/27 - YouTube

i did purchase the game on steam, and every other cheat work perfectly . tho i bough it on steam i still need uplay to play any ac so itā€™s kinda weird. just did a few test right now to see if i was doing it wrong but unfortunatly it still doesnt work . iā€™m also using a controller and i canā€™t close the map with the M key . it might be it ?

Try the uplay version of the trainer instead of the steam version.

just tried it again with uplay and it still doesnt work, am i doing something wrong ?

Teleporting is glitchy or finicky or both.

• It wonā€™t/shouldnā€™t work anywhere that you canā€™t fast travel ā€“ e.g. kill zones. Plus, I find you need to get a good 50-75m outside of forts/camps/etc before you might be able to 'port away.
  • It is super-buggy and almost always fails when done from underground or from the water. Fast Travel somewhere and port from there. FTā€™ing usually resets the bugginess for a while.
  • If you find yourself under the map, deep underwater or slingshotted into the sky, you will have to FT somewhere.
  • Save your game more often. Several times in the last few days, I found that quests Iā€™d completed were rolled back. It might be a game glitch but itā€™s coincided so far with a port screwing up. I now do a manual save every time I level up or finish a major quest, and quick save every 2-3 minor quests.
  • When it does work, you can do it from the map or from Ikarosā€™ view. From there, you mark a spot and can either click your Port key or wait till you get back to your character.
    My fave is to port into a fort right near a brazier so I can immediately disable it and then go from there.
1 Like

Thank for reply linear :slight_smile: unfortunatly i tried being very far from fort camp ect but it still doesnt seem to work, like if the command wouldnt respond . maybe i should just walk like everyone else Sadge so itā€™s very bugy if i understand correctly. oh well you canā€™t have everything in life . Have a good one my guy !

Does using the cheats to make your character have every skill and maxed level make the mercenaries no longer work? Seems only when i do a play thru cheating the only one in my game is in the begining but if i donā€™t cheat my way to max levels and skills they spawn. Iā€™m referring to the bounty system where you can defeat warriors who come for you.

Iā€™ve never once had a problem with the mercs not coming after me.

Are you doing things that would make them come after you? Thereā€™s a gauge in the bottom-right. Steal things in front of people, destroy silos, etc. If youā€™re not doing anything ā€˜badā€™, the mercs will never come after you.

Apparently i needed to be farther in the story for them to start coming. as soon as i got to the part where you sail off the meter started filling up for them to come. Thanks though.

Hi guys I have a question about cheat menu, so how to get Orichalcum from there?

and how to get H packs ?

You cannot get orichalcum. That is a premium currency that is being stored server-side.

I had a little hope about them :confused: and is it the same with H packets?

the character wont move after turning mods on.