Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

ive been closing and opening the game since i bought it today , it works fine without mods. However, when i turn mods on thats when the character(kassandra) acts crazy like it wont move, this mod needs an update urgently.

Take off any xp cheats then restart the game or quit it and it should be fine.

My Game Keeps crashing when i play Odyssey on PC it starts up fine but 2-3 mins in and it crashes i reboot and it does the same again usually for the first 3-4 times then it seems to stabilize … any clues as to whats going on here ?..anyone?

m4dm4n40

1 Like

same here

HI Malibuflavor; I have had some breakthrough in the issue with the game crashing… seems my GPU (graphics card) is not handling the system it seems to have a fault with AC so I’ve upgraded it and that has fixed it … don’t know if this will help you but worth looking at all the same.

Best of luck mate.

Hi thanks for your reply, i dont use the XP cheat only used god mode and unlimitied stamina / Ammo/ect same for ship but XP i dont need, thanks again :slight_smile:

yo. the infinite ship stamina breaks the game and causes me to go under the map. Godmode makes everyone immortal

This game was the reason I signed up to WeMod. Really loving the look and functionality of it all.

Everything works really well in this game (Sunbeam’s) except for the teleport which is flakey. Works good half the time, as mentioned here you need to first toggle on from the home menu then go from there. I mainly use it to gather orichalcum on the free boosted map pack (you can get a table from CE).

This game is awesome and even better with this trainer. I’m time poor and I don’t want to grind as much lol.

Adding “Ancient Tablets” doesn’t work, while all other resources do.

the teleport doesn’t work properly anymore i switched it on in the main menu could teleport 1x afterwards i can set markings but teleport doesn’t go there anymore and via remote the butt cannot be pressed at teleport anymore

I am also having the issue where adding ‘Ancient Tablets’ doesn’t work. I am using the Steam version.

1 Like

Just throwing in another report that the Ancient Tablets no longer works nor does the Teleport to Waypoint option. Everything else seems to function as normal.

1 Like

Teleport to Waypoint was the only reason I bought a subscription for WeMod, and it doesn’t work.

EDIT: It is working again, but it is a little buggy again (under map, putting player into black screen, delayed teleport, etc.)

1 Like

hi.
thanks a lot for the mod!
i have a question: when i set the xp multiplier to 50, would this do the same as buying the +50% xp pack from the store for premium credits? or what would be the correct number to match this?
thanks!

i tried with 50, but that was quite too much i think… +8 levels after a quest…

which was n
Hello guys,

how works the ressource cheat (gold, wood, …) ? I tried and it set teh value of the ressource to 1 … which was not the target :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank,
NH

You need to set the “select amount” to the value you want then click set amount.

I would try 2 or 4. This would double or quadruple your xp. No way to do 50%.

This game crashes so much. About 3 times every hour becuase of the cheats. How can I fix this?

Teleport dont Work :frowning:

Teleport is working correctly. Please make sure you have followed the cheat instructions.