Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

You need to have at least one of whichever resource you’re trying to add.

1 Like

If you have the uplay+ trainer and use the ability point option it only gives you 300. is there a fix to this or is that all it gives you?

1 Like

Hey everyone,
i got a question about the Teleporter. Enable Teleporter Info say enable this at the Home Screen, but what exacley is the home screen? I have tryed alle options/steps from @cobrafan95 and nothing run.
Thanks for help me out.
Have a nice Day

Day 2. I try again but nothing, i have activated the cheat on all screens but nothing do me teleport. So whats going on with this cheat? Is it broken complete?

Info: I play on Steam Version 1.5.6

Someone still alive here?

TRJ

1 Like

R.I.P. Forum…

1 Like

hello i have the same problem (cant teleport steam vers)

the teleporter doesnt work

1 Like

yup, but i think there is no support for the game …

1 Like

yea rip

Needs an update as some features aren’t working properly.

1 Like

it seems they dont care

1 Like

Yeap, many features don’t work. Badly needs an update.

Right now - borked/FUBAR

1 Like

cant use Ancieant table.It’s not work,right now

1 Like

Teleport ubisoft version doesn’t work properly if you use it and put a mark you just teleport to where you are underwater and no matter where you put the marker, stay on for the last teleport punk man press whatever you want, nothing happens

2 Likes

Teleport doesn’t work at all when I try it, and I’ve tried it many different ways. Update/fix please. (Ubisoft ver)

Hello, I can confirm that the teleport to waypoint function now doesn’t work neither for Steam, nor for Ubisoft. It was actually fine like three days ago, but I believe there was an update and nothing since then. I’m not sure however how much support we will get after the years. :frowning:

EDIT: Found a workaround! Playing my game from Steam, I use WeMod version for Epic. Everything works perfectly. Thought it might help someone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes
assassin creed odyssey ubisoft need one hit kill and for ship one hit kill .
ubisoft plus has all but regular ubisoft doesnt have all .
many they dont have ubisoft + .

They were made by 2 different trainer creators, one of which is no longer collaborating with us.

today, only option of add ability pts, it does not working anymore…

also, plz, need option for add 90900900 gold, plz…

Hi at Wemod, Just started playing Assassins creed Odyssey and found the game was updated this month and the Wemod Trainer was last updated in 2019 i think.:slight_smile: Kind regards.
SteelSoldier. :slight_smile:

Did you actually test out the trainer and see if anything works? There have been times when a game update drops and almost all of the cheats still work. I’m going to dive back into Odyssey in a few weeks and can’t test anything yet.