Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Really very sorry When I started the game via shortcut on desktop there was a 13 Gig update which started straight away so I thought the Trainer needed updating I was wrong the Trainer works GREAT, so sorry for mis-leading Wemod staff this is not my style as the staff at Wemod knows me well I dont and never will mess around on this truly GREAT site.:slight_smile:
My Kindest regards.
To all the staff at Wemod for their great work a HUGE Thankyou.
SteelSoldier.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it’s working.

Hello,

I wanted to say that the teleport cheat doesn’t work.

The cheat is activated in the game but the character stays still and nothing happens.

I ask that you take a look at it.

it works and it also sometimes doesn’t, it almost has a mind of its own

The cheat can be activated but it doesn’t work for me. If you want to teleport, nothing happens, you stay where you are.

Hi :slight_smile:
Doesn’t anyone read that there are problems with the cheats?.

Hi, everyone! :slight_smile: I’ve just launched the game from Steam - I tested most of them (except Adrestia and invisibility) and every one of them was working for me, even the teleport this time.

If anyone still has issues, try to run a trainer developed for a different client, they may be compatible and actually solve your issue. :slight_smile: If you’re getting your game from who knows where and running who knows which version, I can’t help you, I’m sorry. I don’t think we’re getting an update any time soon (as it’s mostly not even necessary).

Im having a few issues, mainly with the teleport. Every so often, it does not work at all; it teleports me high in the air, under the rocks/sea, or not where I said. Also not sure if the trainer or not kill the Immortals, and their leaders in the A Flight in Fire mission can’t seem to leave after killing them all no cut scene. 1.56. Ubisoft

1 Like

everythings seems to be working fine but the god mode for some reason when god mode is activate you still getting damage but doesnt die but you can be killed by elemental damage like fire axplosion and sometime some animal damage

1 Like

Ancient tablets doesn’t work for me.

You need at least 1 to use the mod.

1 Like

Or just use the app on your phone. Makes using the mods so much easier.

Teleporting to the game in normal upplay is not working for me

is orichalium ore mod going to come out?‘’;;/

This trainers makes Podarkes invulnerable.

Now that Odyssey is available to play on Game Pass PC, will we be able to use these cheats on that platform in the future?

The Teleport cheat doesn’t work most of the time. Can’t you implement the same Teleport cheat you used in Origins?

Teleporting straight up doesn’t work at all.

I agree, the Teleport cheat needs to be revamped! It works some of the time, but mostly not at all.

To the folks at home, teleporting works perfectly fine. It’s messed up only if your gear is heavily advanced. Simply choose an empty loadout slot, open up the map, waypoint, teleport, get dressed again.
Choose the rather darker spots on the map or teleport from a viewpoint for the sake of not clipping through. Also be sure to unlock the fall damage perk.
Done, have fun!
Adieu