Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

It is not purchased but it is locked behind daily quest because you can obtain items that require real money.

Sorry if it’s a dumb question but with the values you posted above I can add things like money and crafting materials right?

Yes.

Here’s another temporary script. Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. Download table.
  2. Run table (must have Cheat Engine installed!).
  3. Target ACOdyssey.exe process (the game must be running).
  4. Activate Inventory Reader (Gold, Resources, Arrows, Tools) script.
  5. Pres I in-game to bring up the inventory.
  6. Take a look at the list in CE :slight_smile:

helper_1.zip (1.3 KB)

Notes:

• No, Orichalcum is server-sided
  • Any “??” in there means you have 0 of that item in your inventory (e.g.: Ancient Tablets)
  • I am aware some items are missing
  • You may want to disable the script once you’re done editing; no need to flip tabs to see the update (it’s stored in memory)
  • Experienced one or two crashes at some point, just so you know it may happen; quick-save or regular save before you do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Good Job Works for me

can you put this in the WeMod Trainer ???

1 Like

If you tell me how, I will :smiley: Show me one WeMod trainer where you’ve seen a list like this displayed.

A bunch of the other assassins creed ones have lists like this. I believe Origins has the best one, either way thank you.

Thank you SunBeam have been waiting for the resources :wink:

No, it doesn’t.

Please show me a trainer that displays amounts in the interface. “Unlimited Crafting Materials” doesn’t cut it for me. People want to be able to edit particular ones. Not ALL set to 999999 or not to decrease when used :expressionless: For that I can remove the filter in “Unlimited Ammo” and you get unlimited everything. Including the inability to sell objects (duping) :smiley:

Oh in that case I have not seen any I have only seen ones that max them out.

So it will require some special implementation :stuck_out_tongue: Will think about it as I progress. Need to figure out first how to read all of the inventory. Then I can let you pick from a drop-down list which ones to “max out” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll write-up yet another script so you guys help me even further. Want you to dump all your inventories with another helper script and send them to me (given I’m bound not to have an extensive inventory not having progressed that far). I’ll compile everything up in something like this:

Then use that as a query look-up table: read inventory, iterate through everything to add-up amount you set in the WeMod window by slider, to the item which has the specified hash (e.g.: look-up Gold by its hash). If not there, error out (you cannot set amounts for items you do not have). How’s that?

BR,
Sun

Do any of you guys know what the max values are? Anything past 9999 on any of the crafting materials and my game crashes.

Way over 9999. I have 9993424 wood right now.

Weird, I wonder why mine is crashing or slowing down until I alt tab out of it

Told you to disable the script once you’ve edited the amount? Told you. See Notes.

1 Like

I did disable it. It happened after I killed a goat and upgraded my sword.

what if a bypass could be found?

more than that i think. i have 93 mill drachmae

This is something I’ve done in Origins and I intend to replicate here:

:smiley:

1 Like