Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Its the same for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey they didn’t give you unlimited orichalcum but I think the reason behind it was that they didn’t want you to have so much in the game to a headstart that you might wind up breaking your game and or save file. That and since some of the items you can buy in the game are actually server sided to the creators of the Assassin’s Creed Franchise they might notice it more as a hack rather than a trainer/mod.

Oh okay. Well I got enough carbon crystals to do the next upgrade a few minutes after posting this and then it gave me unlimited of that.

can you use uplay with this?

Yes but you will need to manually select the exe by clicking the button that says “Fix”.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks.

id like to have invisibility if possible

This is a great trainer, but is there any way we could have an XP multiplier instead, as with AC Odyssey’s trainer?

1 Like

Will go pro when SHIP god mode arrives for Origins.

1 Like

Add XP doesn’t work too well, no ability points are added if you increase XP beyond the current level and into the next level, so if you’re going to use that one go to 999>* below your current level and gain the rest of the XP to the next level through normal gameplay, otherwise you’ll have the levels but not the abilities.

So does the trainer work for the Ubisoft version?

It works for uplay if you purchased the game, if you have it through uplay+ it will not work.

1 Like

For me every cheat works except the 1K xp. Hope it will get fixed soon, really looking forward to getting max level so I dont have to keep using the infinite health option for high level missions. Really takes away the danger aspect, (funny how im saying this while cheating xD). Happy New Year everyone.

1 Like

@STN the 1K expericence button / mod dosent seem to work i thought I’d let you know considering you’re one of the top Trainer Creater

Hi welcome to wemod. Thanks for being pro member !
Little problem is stn is unfortunately no longer with team wemod here.
But hopefully one if the other trainer devs can pick this up and fix it !
Thanks

1 Like

Pretty fun game. However the XP cheat does not work. It would also be great if some kind of ship health was also invented and put into effect.
Great game, great trainer, but as of today 2020 XP does not work and there is no ship health option.
Cheers
Kit

Thank you for your post! I’ll pass this on to a developer. The original developer is no longer a part of Team WeMod :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply!! This is a fairly popular game and improvements to the trainer will and would go a long way towards keeping us Pro members around. As games become more complex and as developers such as Ubisoft concentrate on throwing a wrench into trainers and cheats in single player games constant updates sometimes are required.
An boost to XP is very important as it allows a player to naturally gain perk points without the imbalance of unlimited perks. Time to time we as users run into frustration on Wemod and this game and the game Ghost Recon Breakpoint require us to go through hoops to get them to work properly and still sometimes a trainer simply will not work properly regardless.
Just a hint…Grin…I have another cheat site Bookmarked…I will stick around for a couple weeks and see…and yep I am aware the Ubisoft is a real pain to all and work hard constantly to thwart cheats, I can see this in multiplayer games but do not understand their mentality for single player games.

Be good…just not too good…grin
Kit

1 Like

not working now when i click play its say try again evry time

The person who made this trainer is no longer with WeMod, therefore this trainer is likely out of date and will not be updated. However, newer trainers are available.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

This thread will now be locked so that this post does not get buried.