Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin’s Creed Origins Trainer and Cheats.

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thank you kindly ,also I noticed that the Assasins Creed Unity was updated for origin , which does have god mode, but no unlimted ammo but the other one is missing god mod with unlimited ammo . Could you ask the guy too add unlimted ammo if he can?

Hello,

Unlimited Oxygen not work.

Thank god that this game has an active dev again!

Wishing all the best for the future of this trainer :slight_smile:

can I use steam trainer for epic games trainer?

Try it.
Might work. Might half work. Might not work at all. Just set a custom path to the game’s executable on your PC.

Vote for an Epic Games trainer via the WeMod desktop app to get an Epic version made quicker. :slight_smile:

The new version of WeMod updated tonight (v6.3.0) broke the Assassin’s Creed Origins / Steam trainer.

Basically, the trainer will no longer load. I was using the trainer with the last version of WeMod a few hours ago with no problems.

When you click [Play], the message is: “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing HELP for more info.”

Clicking [Help] gives a Page Not Found.

I’ve closed everything, started WeMod and selecting the game, loading Origins and loading the last save, and tried the trainer with the same result.

I, again, closed everything, rebooted the computer, started WeMod and the game again with the same result.

Jim

I was was wondering if infinite Silica could be added to the trainer, it has all resources option but it doesn’t change amount of silica, Thanks Mike

1 Like

@Dorsis, unlimited oxygen works for me.

I’d like to make a general suggestion to trainer makers: don’t default a keymapping that’s already used in the game.
F3 is used in the map to change the filter (photos, no photos, etc).

Maybe the ‘go to’ set of keys should be the numpad? That seems to be used less often.

You can always change them yourself too. Just use your pointer and change it

what happen to Teleport cheat for steam version

It would be nice to have infinite silica if possible even though its only use is for a piece of armour i think

Silica is considered to be a collectable in the game (ie - it’s impossible to sell it), not a resource. That’s likely why the crafting resources cheat doesn’t give you any.

what does mega exp do

@ptondo (Sorry, never got a notification about your reply).
I do, of course. but it’d be great if the defaults didn’t have to be changed for a game which is why I suggested that trainer makers lean towards using the numpad as it’s rarely used in games I’ve played.

I prefer using the number pad for games myself.
However, the reason they aren’t usually the default in trainers is because not all keyboards come with a number pad.

Hey I just wanted to say that the unlimited resource option does not work, cheers