Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think something changed with the game. I’ve been using WeMod trainer with this game for months without issue. Today, suddenly, it’s doing exactly what people are saying above. Activating any cheat instantly crashes the game. I’m not sure what’s going on.

I don’t believe it’s a user error. Something changed in the last couple weeks.

Was the uplay one taken down?

We never had one, as far as I’m aware.
However, I’ll make an enquiry with a senior staff member about an option to vote for a Uplay version of the trainer.

Just so you’re aware though - Uplay is not a very popular launcher platform with the wider gaming community.

1 Like

that evil ubisoft :wink:

@ModernSounds & @UncleShang & @Wobblytose & Everyone else who has the game on Uplay.

We have added the ability to vote for a Uplay version of the trainer.
Make sure you select the Uplay option in the WeMod desktop app before casting your vote.

Use your WeMod referral link, which is found in the dashboard of the WeMod desktop app, to invite friends and people from other communities to come and vote too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please make sure you’re posting in the correct thread @mrcthulhu. Reporting Epic issues in a Steam thread leads to confusion.

The Epic version needs an update. See this staff post here: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I don’t know if this is the right thread, but I wanted to say that Syndicate crashes with all trainers on all platforms as soon as a cheat is activated

Maybe Ubisoft/Uplay has a new Anti Cheat Engine :joy:

I’m seeing the same behavior here. Wemod trainers or Flings - as soon as any trainer is used the game crashes immediately.

is there any update? the cheats is not working… i purchased today march 24 2020 in epic and it crashed whenever i try to use the cheats…

any update?? thanks

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

As the name of this trainer suggests, this particular one is designed for the Steam version of the game.
Make sure you are selecting the Epic version of the trainer in the WeMod desktop app. If you are, please post in the correct thread for the trainer. Thank you. :slight_smile:

even epic training does not work… and ubisoft option is empty. so both steam and epic trainers are not working…

1 Like

I have searched through the whole internet, and have found no solution to the game not crashing when using any trainer. It feels like a dead end to me, and I was hoping to hop back into the game again.

i need some help , this morning the treiner was working well but now as soon i lunch the game using the trainer my computer freeze i have to restart my pc to use again i have disable my av and firewall

It happens for me too. Uplay selected. Activated trainer. When using cheats. Game crashes. Immediately.

The trainer is made for the steam version of the game. Some mite work with a different version and some may not work

You need to use the Uplay trainer. This is the Steam trainer, as the name of it suggests. :slight_smile:

Uplay thread: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Is anyone able to confirm this still works on the Steam version?

Stingerr I cant Use Any Cheats in your trainer pls fix it

Ps: Idk If its just my pc

I tried playing AC Syndicate from steam version with the trainer, it always crashing. when i ativate one of the cheats, it will stay like 10-15 minute, then it will close automaticly.

I’ve got the same issue only cheat that works was the unlimited skill points. now nothing works. wish we could get a request update on this…