Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes i am using windows 10 but every other cheat for games like sniper elite 4 and alien isolation work fine. it only seems to be the assassin’s creed syndicate cheats that this happens to. also i don’t have windows defender on.

Try uninstalling infinity and restarting system

that seems to have worked thanks

No worries have great playing experience

Is it just me but the unlimited skill doesnt work?

It is working for me just try to get skill points then purchase some thing they will not decrease and will be locked to 99

My Ubisoft cant find the game? My game have not created a game icon starter for this game, what am I doing wrong?

The cheats worked for me ONCE the first time I fired up the game with the app, but not anymore. I have toggled them on and off, restarted the app.

Pls add an option for the friendly NPCs unlimited life

Does anyone elses data get wiped after using codes for infinite resources such as clothes

the wemod cheats worked yesterday but now its not working at all

the game crashes for me everytime I use wemod

activates but nothing at all works

I know the game is not worked on. But a command to stop time, could have been nice. Because I really hate it when the put in those things in games.

Hello!
Not sure if you still work on this or not but could you possibly put in a “teleport to waypoint” option? Thank-you :slight_smile:

Well game is a little older to add anything to it. But it still can be updated when needed

1 Like

ok, Thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

when i try to start the game i get a missing forge popup. it says that it is uable to open dataPC_dom.forge.
what should i do

It’s quite likely that one of the game files is missing or corrupt.
You need to verify the integrity of the game, which will scan for errors or missing files and fix them.
Here’s how: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Yeah i have done that. Didn’t work got the same error. I can start the game without the wemode menu. But the error always come when I start it with the modmenu