Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Trainer and Cheats.

2 Likes

The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you for making the Uplay trainer, I have been waiting for it for a while. It seems that the add money cheat crashes the game or “desyncs” and closes the game. I have not seen an issue with the other cheats yet.

2 Likes

I just loaded the game up and when I enable the cheats the game crashes. It could be because of the fact that I use Uplay+ which has caused problems like this on other Ubisoft Games.

Yes that is why the trainer is not for the uplay plus version.

I’m playing the normal uplay version of the game, yet I still encounter this problem. The game crashes whenever I use the health and money cheat. Other trainers work for my other uplay games as well, so I think this is only for AC: Syndicate.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @SacredShade, and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

Are you certain that activating both of these cheats cause the issue for you? Could you try activating one with the other off to see if it’s possibly triggered by a specific cheat?

Also if you’re doing a tutorial mission, could you try waiting until after you have completed this before turning the cheats on (ie - getting money before you’ve been told how to get money could possibly trigger an issue).

im having the same issue as the above that has been mentioned im about midway through the game and the only way it seems for infinite health to work is if I have refill health on as well and even then it resets after a mission and the money cheat just crashes my game straight away

Well, the game crashes when I activate any one of the cheats. I’m already in the middle of the game, and I think I’ve finished most tutorials, but when I activate a cheat, lets say the Refill health one, The game just closes without letting me to deactivate it or activate another one.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the information.

Just letting you know that this has all been passed on. :slight_smile:

Thank you @STiNGERR for the trainer, but my game keep getting crashed when i activate the cheats.

2 Likes

before i start, let me just say that all your trainers work REALLY well apart from this so good job.

this trainer doesn’t work very well: unlimited health doesn’t work, add 1K money doesn’t work and it crashes the game, and if you press refill health more than once during the entire play time it crashes the game. this trainer is not worth it just to refill my health once and then have to restart the game. again though i love all the other trainers you have made (that i have played at least) so keep making more, i just want this one to be updated

o meu e da epic games uply e fecha se uso o trainer ja tentei nos dois epic e uplay mais fecha o jogo

Boa tarde,

Infelizmente ainda sem funcionar os trainers, sempre apos acionar quaisquer que sejam eles o jogo encerra.

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately the trainers still do not work, always after triggering whatever they are, the game ends.

Yes very unfortunately this is the only game where the cheat doesnt work.
The healthcheats never work but the cash drop does kinda work but not really… The game will crash and you’ll end up restarting the whole thing from the last save.

Hello will we get a update on this? Still crashing when trying to use any of the cheats.

Merged post

Hey Idk if you seen my message but will we get a update on this trainer? Thank you

Eu voltei a jogar de novo Assassins creed Syndicate e continua a crashar cada vez que inicio o trainer.

1 Like

Hey,
Just tried the trainer using Uplay version. It crashes the moment you try to activate anything.
Do you have plans for adding additional options to the UPLAY version?

Thanks a LOT!

2 Likes

I tried playing AC Syndicate from steam version with the trainer, it always crashing. when i ativate one of the cheats, it will stay like 10-15 minute, then it will close automaticly

Welcome to the community @Sonovergine. :slight_smile:

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, is for the Uplay version of the game.

You need to use the trainer that was specifically made for the Steam version.
See: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Steam