App Horizon

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Refill Health
2. Unlimited Health
3. Add 1K Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/27/2020
    Started development

• 07/27/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you for making the Uplay trainer, I have been waiting for it for a while. It seems that the add money cheat crashes the game or “desyncs” and closes the game. I have not seen an issue with the other cheats yet.

I just loaded the game up and when I enable the cheats the game crashes. It could be because of the fact that I use Uplay+ which has caused problems like this on other Ubisoft Games.

Yes that is why the trainer is not for the uplay plus version.

I’m playing the normal uplay version of the game, yet I still encounter this problem. The game crashes whenever I use the health and money cheat. Other trainers work for my other uplay games as well, so I think this is only for AC: Syndicate.

Welcome to the community @SacredShade, and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

Are you certain that activating both of these cheats cause the issue for you? Could you try activating one with the other off to see if it’s possibly triggered by a specific cheat?

Also if you’re doing a tutorial mission, could you try waiting until after you have completed this before turning the cheats on (ie - getting money before you’ve been told how to get money could possibly trigger an issue).

im having the same issue as the above that has been mentioned im about midway through the game and the only way it seems for infinite health to work is if I have refill health on as well and even then it resets after a mission and the money cheat just crashes my game straight away

Well, the game crashes when I activate any one of the cheats. I’m already in the middle of the game, and I think I’ve finished most tutorials, but when I activate a cheat, lets say the Refill health one, The game just closes without letting me to deactivate it or activate another one.

Thank you everyone for the information.

Just letting you know that this has all been passed on. :slight_smile: