Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Yes very unfortunately this is the only game where the cheat doesnt work.
The healthcheats never work but the cash drop does kinda work but not really… The game will crash and you’ll end up restarting the whole thing from the last save.

Hello will we get a update on this? Still crashing when trying to use any of the cheats.

Merged post

Hey Idk if you seen my message but will we get a update on this trainer? Thank you

Eu voltei a jogar de novo Assassins creed Syndicate e continua a crashar cada vez que inicio o trainer.

1 Like

Hey,
Just tried the trainer using Uplay version. It crashes the moment you try to activate anything.
Do you have plans for adding additional options to the UPLAY version?

Thanks a LOT!

2 Likes

I tried playing AC Syndicate from steam version with the trainer, it always crashing. when i ativate one of the cheats, it will stay like 10-15 minute, then it will close automaticly

Welcome to the community @Sonovergine. :slight_smile:

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, is for the Uplay version of the game.

You need to use the trainer that was specifically made for the Steam version.
See: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer still not working, just instant crash

2 Likes

The trainer isn’t working at all. I am using the uplay version. Please fix it and maybe add some cheats.

2 Likes

The trainer isn’t working at all. I am using the uplay and epic version. Please fix

2 Likes

uplay trainer not working for assasin creed assassin’s creed syndicate

3 Likes

please update it?:smiley:

3 Likes

the game crashes when you use any of the cheats

3 Likes

This particular trainer doesn’t work very well. I’m mostly using it for the money cheat because grinding for cash just isn’t my idea of a good time, but that cheat makes the game crash fairly regularly. I have been able to get it to work on occasion, though it will never work right after a load. The game has to save something new first, so do a quest or activity, collect a treasure, etc. After that, it works decently well so long as I pause the game between activations. I think if it could be modified to add 10k rather than 1k, that would at least make it more usable even with the crashing. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I totally agree : this trainer is useless and crashes every time. @STiNGERR , could you please update your patch?

5 Likes

Yes please update this and add all the features from the steam version. Also this uplay version just like the steam version seems to auto crash the game.

4 Likes

Update plz

4 Likes

Please update

5 Likes

Please update, everything crashes

4 Likes

Working
Not Working
Crashes

1. Refill Health
2. Unlimited Health
3. Add 1K Money

Trainer requires not just an update but more features.
Thanks for all the hard work for the trainers tho! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So the trainer still causes instant crashes when using either health cheat, however pressing the “Add 1k money” hotkey once, then waiting a few seconds often allows for enough time to spend whatever money you give yourself before causing a crash after an average of 6-10 uses. however pressing it two or more times in quick or close succession results in guaranteed crashes.

Only bought this game on Uplay because the trainer existed, really hoping it gets updated or fixed sometime soon; But to be completely honest it seems it’s an issue with the game, not the trainer.

3 Likes