Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

@STiNGERR as of 04/01/2023 these mods still crash the game is there any update on these mods?

1 Like

Ok so… If the Trainer hasn’t been updated since Oct 2021, even with people saying it needs update and additional options…
I mean I can get it to work every once in a while but…
Yeah I think this trainer has probably been abandoned and will be as it is forever unless someone else takes interest in making a new trainer for it. :frowning:

Even following the instructions, the game keeps closing, maybe putting something like infinite money would make it easier, because the game only closes after I use the money cheat several times.

3 Likes

The crash is caused by an integrity check in ACS. After i have use a Cheat table from a forum, every cheat work. Have tried it with the cheats in the cheat table i use and with an trainer from fling.

I think when wemod also disable these checks more cheats would be possible .

2 Likes

When I press to add money the mod doesn’t do anything and if I try like 3 times the game crash, + the health cheats doesn’t work. I know is an old game but Ubi released it for free until November 6 so maybe someone will need that

2 Likes

Please Update!!! thx

2 Likes

is there a way to get the 16 mods that the Steam and Epic’s version have?

1 Like

This mod needs an update, for sure. Since all versions run through Ubisoft anyway, it doesn’t make sense that the “Ubisoft” version is the one with the least functionality.

Are these cheats ever getting updated? At this point there are so many outdated trainers that I’m better off downloading a sketchy russian trainer that does work

Hi, any chance of an update? Unlimited health does not work. The add 1k money does not work. For the Ubisoft version, please.

Still no fixes for the crashing of the game whenever I am using the money cheat. Pls fix it asap.

I just used the trainer and all mods work fine on my end, as long as I follow the note indicated on the trainer.

1 Like