Assassin's Creed Unity Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Keeps crashing every five seconds it feels like

I had the pirated version of Unity once using MrAntiFuns trainer and it was crashing. Then I bought the game using this trainer and it is crashing aswell. I wouldnt be surprised if its game problem, not the trainer one.

The game crashes constantly and the ghost mode does not work at all, should I just uninstall, or is it an issue with the trainer?

Read trainer notes. This game has an anticheat, a very aggressive one.

Works flawlessly w/ uPlay version. The only thing Ive noticed is Unlimited Ammo works on everything except the Beserk and Phantom blades. Any idea how to remedy this or am I just SOL? lol

3 Likes

There’s no way to read any trainer notes on the latest version of WeMod as far as I’ve been able to tell. So I have no idea what to do regarding the crashing with the anticheat.

Trainer notes are still accessible in the newest version of WeMod.

Cheat specific notes are listed next to each cheat

Game specific notes are listed next on the right and require you to acknowledge that you’ve read them before you can click play.

Sorry to reply to such an old thread but how do you get it to launch the uplay version of the game. I’ve done the setting to run the .exe of the game but it just shows the splash art indefinitely.

if by some miracle it gets past the splash screen, it crashes when showing the Ubisoft logo

I would try starting the game manually and then selecting play in WeMod :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When i try to inject the Trainer it Fails and i have no Firewall or Anti virus Blocking it or interfering to the Trainer how can i fix this?

Update this please?

Hello , would it be possible too get god mode for Assassins Creed Unity?

please and Thank you

1 Like

Hi is there a way too add god mode?? please, please!!!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that ghost mode keeps causing my game to crash after a few minutes of playing (I don’t keep it on continuously and reload it after saves and cutscenes) and as @Krisoraptor already pointed out, unlimited ammo doesn’t work on the beserk/phantom blades.

Any suggestions or is it just broken?

So, i’ve been trying to get unlimited sync poitns to work but it dosen’t, is there a way for it to work? I hear the sound of the cheat activating but it dosen’t do what it ought to

this seems to have stopped working entirely, I know it’s old, but if you could fix it, that would be much apprecatited

this traner is not working game keep rushing when i active please fix it

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo cheat in ACU/Assassin’s Creed Unity only works with pistols. Not the phantom blade,or the rifle, etc… A fix is appreciated.

Okay, I’ve ran into a bit of an issue. I only use this trainer for unlimited livres, skill and creed points. However, I tried out the infinite medicine and bomb options (i.e. smokes, cherry bombs etc), and even after turning the setting off, I still have an unlimited quantity of them. This stops me from quickly refilling all of my other items at shops, makes me concerned about playing co-op, and damaging the game experience. This issue only occurs when I run the game with WeMod. I’ve tried verifying the Steam game files, reinstalling the game, deleting my original save, launching with a different WeMod account, and reinstalling WeMod. None of these have solved my issue. A little help? Thanks in advance.

It doesn’t necessarily give you unlimited sync points, it stops your sync point count from going down. You’re still going to have to earn some, but you won’t have to worry about getting any more.