Assassin's Creed Unity Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since WeMod doesn’t detect Uplay games or list Uplay versions of the trainers, and the Steam version trainer listed for AC4 was actually made for the Uplay version of the game, I’ve been testing all the Steam trainers that I’ve Uplay games of and someone might want to have more up to date information about it so I’m reporting it under those games.

For example, the Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon trainer in the WeMod app was made specifically for the Steam version and @STN said it won’t work properly for the Uplay version but all the cheats worked fine.

So far it’s about 50-50 in whether they work with Uplay versions or not, and this trainer is the only that seems to only partially work with the Uplay version.

All i can say is read trainer notes and follow them exactly. You will figure it out how it works. The game has anticheat so it’s a hit and miss sometimes but it works.

Feel free to advertise whatever, it’s not like i spent a lot of time dealing with this game anticheat and made this trainer after it was funded and requested to the top and have to provide support for it.

1 Like

I’m not advertising anything, I was just hoping to help others that want to cheat the Uplay distribution of this game. Some sites have some weird issues with posting info from or about other sites and I was wondering if that was true for this site, as well.

From what I’ve read, this trainer works for the Steam distribution of the game, but not the Uplay distribution. If I had it on Steam I’m certain I’d be singing your praises. I’ve checked and you’ve made quite a few trainers that I use, for Dead Rising 3, Dishonored 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Nier:Automata and Fallout 3 and 4. You tend to keep up to date with them as well. I’m not slighting you in any form, and I apologize if that’s how it came across.

@MasterZoen I feel like I am chasing you from post to post! Pick a seat :slight_smile:

@Salaena, I’m not running a Mac. Never have, never will. I don’t care for the way Apple treats it’s customers.

As to the forums, I’m just posting in each forum as to if the Steam trainer works with Uplay distribution of the game. If it doesn’t, then I state what the apparent problem is. Unlike with AC2, AC3, or ACB where the hotkeys aren’t registering to the trainer, with this game the cheat activation sound plays when I press a Hotkey, but if I Alt+Tab over to the trainer it shows all the cheats as deactivated, even when the cheat works. I’d managed to get Ghost Mode to work, I switched to the trainer, and it’s showing as off. I switch back to the game and it’s definitely working. I pressed the Hotkey again, I heard the activation sound, and ghost mode remained active. The trainer in the WeMod app, however still showed all the cheats as off. Worse still, I was unable to interact with anyone because I couldn’t disable ghost mode. Even double pressing the Hotkey fast enough that I could hear the cheat deactivation sound play didn’t make a difference.

Then I am completely out of ideas. Chalk it up to distribution differences as @ptondo indicated. Sorry @MasterZoen.

1 Like

Pretty much. This game seems to have been trying a new, to me, at least, method to stifle cheaters by using differing code across distributions and operating systems, and it seems that the code changes memory allocation format from one play through to the next. Using cheat engine, I found a floating point that indicated gold, and changes to it were permanent. Then, playing again after doing some chores, I found that gold was no longer a floating point but a 4-byte address. This suggests my friend on Steam was right and you have to activate a cheat at the main menu that forces the game to append code in certain ways upon loading a save just so that other cheats can modify them. I’m not sure how that stuff is done and am curious to see if any WeMod trainers in the future will need to have that kind of feature.

Keeps crashing randomly. is there a chance to add unlimited eagle eye and fix the crash?

When the game starts, I select what I need, usually unlimited ammo, medicine and smoke bombs, sometimes refill health. Anything I do in game (selecting weapons or changing outfits), coming out of those menus, the game crashes each time never fails.

CTD/No error codes. (Sometimes freezes pc and must restart (WIN10-64bit)
I have tried it in Admin mode, makes no difference.

So, I have a cracked version of the game and I’ve read every post on this forum. Would having the cracked version cause a problem? It isn’t connected to Steam or Uplay.

@liquidworm, I don’t think so. I’ve been using this normally, and the mod is not connectd to uplay either way. but suddenly it stopped working. This mod is complete ■■■■ and needs to be removed or fixed.

No there is absolultey nothing wrong with it. It works perfectley fine.
Dont need fixed or removed. Just need to know how to use it

Actually this game is complete ■■■■. Game has so much mem checks and anticheat, that’s why it crashes.

Read the trainer notes and follow it.

1 Like

like I said, I’ve been using it, now it just crashes to desktop. this hasn’t been updated in some time. I had to download another trainer, that actually works without crashing.

STN you created this correct? So, is there anything that is going to be done or will this just be removed since it doesn’t work? And by, doesn’t work I mean, go 5minutes without ctd.

This trainer works perfectly. Read trainer notes.

Also it is for steam version, i don’t know if it works for uplay

it worked for uplay for quite some time, then suddenly stopped. Is there a way to get the trainer files so maybe I could get it up for uplay? I rather have everything on one platform (wemod).

I see the trainer works with steam, would it be possible to get working with uplay? :smiley:

thanks

Probably not as old as the game is.
And if so would have to be voted on for new trainer

1 Like

Maybe there can be made a trainer for Uplay now Ubisoft is donating free games of AC Unity after the devastating fire in the Notre Dame? That would be great help and support from Wemod​:blush::grinning:

The trainer probably works for UPlay, you will need to manually select the games exe. If not you will need to vote for a new trainer.