ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ignore mode = ON

Enable versionguard and save whatever cheats are working. Next update will be a long time or probably never.

1 Like

I cant get unlimited bytes. It keeps turning itself off.

Infinite Bytes & Infinite Resources both are broken. Steam version, most recent trainer, VersionGuard enabled.

Any word on when the trainer will be updated, been like 2 weeks since the last update to astroneers would be nice to have bytes and resources fixed.
Thanks

Look like 4 or 5 comments up STD said Like probably never. Should have enabled
VERSION GUARD could still be using the trainer

Mine is turning off when i try to turn them on.
ps only happens on astroneer

I have the same thing but only with resources and bytes. Oxygen and energy works perfectly

I have a problem with infinite resources and bytes that the switch turns itself off immediately after switching it on (oxygen and energy works good)

I need a trainer to Astroneer Version 0.9.2

How can I use the older versions of the games?

You can’t. You had to enable VG before the game updated when the trainer was working

Im probably giving up of using Infinity, It was cool for a time

Before I couldn’t launch the Astroneer

If I at least could use ignore requirements on unturned :frowning:

The Oxygen mod on 0.9.2.0 can be used for mining a crap load of resources.

HOW TO MINE TONS OF RESOURCES WITH TRAINER FOR 0.9.0

1. Open WeMod and Start Astroneer 0.9.2.0
  2. Press F1 and turn on Unlimited Oxygen
  3. Find a Resource to Mine
  4. Mine Them.
  5. It will look really stupid like the attached screenshots and will give you a whole bunch of notifications all at once. Kind of like you picked ten at once. Really it’s just each item = 1 Resource rather than Many = 1.
    6. Go to your base and save your game
  6. Quit to Main Menu
    8. Reload your Saved Game and BOOM! Where you mined those resources will be hundreds of mined resources ripe for the picking.

DISCLAIMER
IF YOU USE THE SMELTER, AND UNLIMITED OXYGEN, YOU’RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Make sure you have STOP selected on smelter, IT IS FAST and hard to stop!

This way is MUCH easier than searching for these rarer resources, so far haven’t found other cool tricks.

Any info on when a new trainer would be uploaded for the new version of Astroneer?

sosome cheats are not working