ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Im probably giving up of using Infinity, It was cool for a time

Before I couldn’t launch the Astroneer

If I at least could use ignore requirements on unturned :frowning:

The Oxygen mod on 0.9.2.0 can be used for mining a crap load of resources.

HOW TO MINE TONS OF RESOURCES WITH TRAINER FOR 0.9.0

1. Open WeMod and Start Astroneer 0.9.2.0
  2. Press F1 and turn on Unlimited Oxygen
  3. Find a Resource to Mine
  4. Mine Them.
  5. It will look really stupid like the attached screenshots and will give you a whole bunch of notifications all at once. Kind of like you picked ten at once. Really it’s just each item = 1 Resource rather than Many = 1.
    6. Go to your base and save your game
  6. Quit to Main Menu
    8. Reload your Saved Game and BOOM! Where you mined those resources will be hundreds of mined resources ripe for the picking.

DISCLAIMER
IF YOU USE THE SMELTER, AND UNLIMITED OXYGEN, YOU’RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Make sure you have STOP selected on smelter, IT IS FAST and hard to stop!

This way is MUCH easier than searching for these rarer resources, so far haven’t found other cool tricks.

Any info on when a new trainer would be uploaded for the new version of Astroneer?

sosome cheats are not working

Ok, deleted old post, anyways I believe your talking about the “Unlimited Bytes” cheat. If so, I’m having that same issue. All others work, but the unlimited byte cheat turns on, but quickly turns itself off.

I’m having the same issue, It turns itself on, but then turns it off, But i have it with EVERY cheat

Vote for an update

update pls !

Okay

The 1.0 release coming in Feb, personally I’d rather than have a working trainer for the release build than an Early-Access.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll postpone

Shoud i download version gaurd before it updates?

Install it yeah

Hello , i have a problem.

The ‘unlimited bytes’ and ‘unlimited resources’ buttons are not working

My Astroneer version is 0.8.0.0

Thank you

I have been using this for a while, though something doesn’t like to be turned on.
Unlimited Bytes, when I press the hotkey, it turns on but turns off instantly when pushed.

Vote for an update

1 Like

could definitely use an update. the 3 options only work 50% of the time. the unlimited bytes doesn’t work at all