ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update the cheats, the current one doesn’t work with version 0.7.0.0

I’m having problems with the cheats, Idk if its infinity or the cheats, The problem is that i enable it and after 2 seconds it turns off I’m running version 0.7.0.0 of Astroneer

yeah I’m running the same version. before just inf. energy was working before the update and now it crashes my game

i just downloaded this mod and it doesnt work for astroneer at all.

It works, just that the new update broke the cheats.

https://community.wemod.com/t/cheat-buttons-for-astroneer-wont-turn-on/32677/3
its true that the buttons do not work for the new update.
this should be fixed as soon as possible if it is possible

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Resources cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Please enable VersionGuard! This game changes so much each update, i am done making new trainer (not update) every time this game updates.

Thanks

Hey hey, just tried the Unlimited Resources cheat, whenever I mine it puts barely-filled resources in my backpack that can’t be selected. Which also means I can’t get rid of them. Also my canisters wouldn’t fill. And now that I’ve turned it off and reset the game, my canister appears overfull, but is still functionally empty.

Don’t use it when you’re mining? You can pretty much enable it once then disable it.

That’s fair, but it still breaks the canisters. Can’t build or flatten surfaces without those. And it’s nice that it permanently half-fills the fuel in the shuttles, but it stays at half in the Mineral Extractor, which means you can’t make half the resources. The rest works great though, thanks for updating everything so often.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I can confirm that the canisters are broken now, the second I turn on unlimited resorces they are no longer considered canisters and cannot be used

Here’s a fix. Drop your canisters and whatever gets broken from your person and enable the cheat for resources you want unlimited. Disable it afterwards, pick up the dropped canisters now.

The cheat only affects resources you have on your person.

That does not work at all for me, also canisters that spawns on the planet as loot are also not working

this game is a real headache

Ugh, let me try something else

sorry for being a pain, I just have a thing for finding broken stuff.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It was the oxygen cheat. Canisters would get filled with oxygen. Changed it, should hopefully not affect them anymore.