ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited bytes doesn’t work. helphelphelphelp

it does u need to be able to have enough points to get it to roll over thats all so i say get enough points to do the cheaps thing and have it on and then it will max it all out to 9999999999999999 and then u can turn it off and wont need anything after that

ok there is a problem with the oxygen done by MrAntiFun when u have it on the chem lab frezzes up and the atmo doesnt go past 2 out of the 5 bars on the canister and when u turn it on u need to restart the game for the chem lab to finish every time and some times it just wont go after a mess up and leaves something inside https://prnt.sc/ozqpxc and forgot to add this effects the canister and the Soil Centrifuge allowing them to work non stop with out res so i dont know whats going on if there needs to be an update or not??? i think someone should look over this @MrAntiFun

note: i wish i knew how to upload my game here so u guys can take a look at it

update: this has messed up alot of things to say the less https://prnt.sc/ozqzfy i have even restarted the game with out the wemod and ya it has done it the tanks on the right were full and now the tank in the chem lab cant be taken out… but found a work around for it once it happens like that in the pic all u need to do it make something like rubber what is resin and organic and when its working nothing will happen save the game and go to mainmenu and the reload the save and it will be done and everything will be fine… so work around and a bug fine at the same time

update to the update: it worked but now thing it working at all so i dont know i have to start a full new game now asfter 20 hrs in the game for this is all gone now… did testing befor anything was posted on this… now i need to make 2 new things the chem lab i did and its working now the Soil Centrifuge and that works now or going too but time for the mod to see if i can get inf res from it now and that works i dont know what happen with the machines but ok just keeping this up todate now no restart is needed just had to waste res for it

so i guess the messages and the proof means nothing at all ???or it is bc im not prem at all

idk

Yea ur right maybe

ya i sent him a message that day too and again i have keep to see if he has been on and all and he has a few times and its been less then 30 mins so he has to know there is a problem with it

can you send me a gave save.

i dont know where it is saved if u were able to tell me that would be great and all and ty for responding but ill look and send it to u in a PM ok

ok i sent u a message with it all ok

hey let u know how i know what causes glitchs and all they havent happen yet and wont be a problem at all as long as everything is ok with the mod that is so ya hope they dont update soon and if they do its needs an update lol

edit:
@MrAntiFun let u know the update has come out and the health isnt working let u know ok … all i ask is for the to be fixed now if you can do that PLS

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Suit Craft cheat added
  • Fixed Bytes Cheat
  • Fixed Health Cheat
  • Improved Oxygen cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

There is a problem when using the cheat and then the smelting furnace
(the smelting furnace only creates copper and nothing else)

you could fix the furnace problem or make the easy carft so you wouldnt need any materials at all.

In my game unlimited health and unlimited bytes doesn’t work they are closing immedietly. Can anyone help me ?

Wemod went into another level with the arrival of MrAntiFun. Awesome!

Otherwise the “unlimted oxygen”, greatly slows down the print speed.
The "easy suit craft"blocks the foundry on copper smelting (non stop but no other minerals).

thanks

The easy suit crafting also easily crafts some recipes in bigger printers with one quantity of an item like 1 (item) + 1 (item) = the structure which you’ll get yet it doesn’t work with other recipes with more than 1 quantity of an item. Ex. 2 (item) + 1 (item) since it subtracts one from the quantity. It would be great if whatever you did to make things easily craftable could be done for bigger printer stations or other crafting stations.

So basically just free crafting?

@MrAntiFun let u know the easy suit craft takes the bottom required res not needed the printers for sure and even after turning them off but the Improved suit Oxygen stops it from working but allows the furences to keep making the res over and over for what u have and the health isnt working at all

EDIT:i liked how it was befor with the mod it was alot better if u knew how to use it and all all it buged out was the Atmospheric Condenser where it would only stay at 2 out of 5 and birck the chem lab time to time if it was on for the unlimited Oxygen… all u had to do was turn that off when ur at the base and everything was good it was the health that was needed like u see here its not even working now

im still getting hurt with it on and yes i do die i tryed that

please put back the urlier mod
it was working fine
this one doesn’t work at all

What do you mean it dont work ? The trainer should be still the same one he just added stuff to it. What happens when you try it ?