ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nothing works. Just the free back pack utilities. no air no health. FOUNDRE just makes copper nothing els. All the printers does not work. Compleet lock down :unamused:

1 Like

I just tested this game and everything worked perfectly, please make sure youā€™re on the steam version of the game.

A confusing thing I think occurred as well though is that the easy suit craft is not intended for use with the catalog :slightly_smiling_face:

they are right it forces the smelter to only make copper and even making a new 1 still does that even with the trainer off u need to restart the game for it to stop and all and doing that isnt the point at all so ya something needs to be doneā€¦ in my point for that its broken ya it works half the time for things but when u want to go back to the base u need to restart and that takes time too

1 Like

Popping in to confirm what the others are saying.

Infinite health does not work, as dying is still possible. Oxygen and power do work, but having the oxygen one on freezes all crafting in progress, and prevents the ability to deploy tethers. Bytes works fine, I believe. The easy suit craft one is really wonky as it also affects the bottom resource requirement for any non-suit crafting projects, and turning off the cheat does not return things to normal. In fact, even closing the game and restarting it does not return things to normal.

Also, one or more of these permanently break the ability to use grinders to salvage scrap. Turning all of them off and/or restarting the game does not fix it.

The only think that does fix these is deleting the save file.

can you make it to work for all printers cause the crafting is reduced but it is not all reduced

theres a bug in which the furnace will only copper and nothing else, also the centriguger seams to bug sometimes.

1 Like

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

A post was merged into an existing topic: ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey, I canā€™t refine anything when I put any material on the furnace it only spits out copper, Iā€™ve got unlimited copper about 300 copper but I need others it wonā€™t let me refine and also I canā€™t recycle anything it just disappears hopefully this will be fixed soon :slight_smile: other than that itā€™s amazing and I thank the staff and moderators for support.

1 Like

Hello. I was saying that the Ignore Crafting Requirements mod doesnā€™t avoid every material. I was wondering if the owner could change this so that it ignores every crafting ingredient requirement.

1 Like

I think the latest update made this malfunction. also it would be nice if all crafting stuff was free with the f5, not just suit crafting.

1 Like

Please give us full free crafting, that would be lovely.

1 Like

The Easy suit craft makes it so that every first ingredient isnā€™t necessary. so sometimes you only need half the ingredients for a medium printer for example. Making the 2nd, 3d and 4th item not necessary either would be great, @MrAntiFun

1 Like

Thatā€™s mostly what I meant so, yeah.

When using the infinite resources cheat, it works for modules as well. the issue is, it only supplies the bottom resource and the smelter only smelts copper. fix plz? @Instinct

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

pretty sure nothing got fixed. unlimited health dosent work, suit energy dosent work and easy suit craft only makes the bottom resource free and it is usually the least expensive resource that is free

1 Like

Would love to see ā€œInfinite Jetpackā€ cheats. Thanks!