ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

furnace continuously produces copper , Not all crafts are free, material wants.

1 Like

The STN cheat doesnt work. None of the options work.

No stn trainer probably dont work need to use mr antifun trainer

if you press what ever the button toggel for 1ms to “on” and in the same moment back to “off”

what is the 1ms button

I’m thinking its 1 second then turn it back off.

Just a suggestion, you should add one for making all crafting free, also im having the infinite copper thing as well.

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Aaaaaaaaand the game was updated again, great, which made the Trainer not work again for the most part, so I hope this can be fixed soon.

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@MrAntiFun I wanted to let you know that when the trainer is activated it causes the smelting furnace to only produce copper when it is turned on. It even produces copper when nothing is in it until you turn it off and then it is stuck that way forever. Is there a fix for this ? I think it has something to do with the Easy Suit Craft cheat. As always thank you for the continued work.

@MrAntiFun unlimited suit energy is not working. When you turn it on your suit has no power at all but the power meter still shows full power. You are able to use the gun and dig with unlimited power but if you put a work light on your pack it will not turn on. I was able to put a battery on my pack as well to get the light to turn on and this will work for now since the work light does not actually use power but needs it to be turned on.

Also when you turn on easy suit craft it makes all of the first ingredients for items free in the printers as well. Not sure if you was trying to get free printing to work or not but this makes crafting items a little easier. And then the furnace bug theFOX mentioned too.

pls add a easy Craft for Base Crafting,

Can someone tell me why the smelting furnace only smelt copper. Also when i smelt graphite an so one. ?

It’s because of the Easy Suit Crafting option. I’m still waiting for fix for it.

How long have you been waiting?

I mentioned this issue to the developer, they’re gonna look into a possible solution. No ETA though :slightly_smiling_face:

Every time I use the EASY SUIT CRAFT cheat, it locks the smelter into only producing copper.

It’s currently being look at. No ETA when will fix.

F5 has bug .
Open F5 Unlimited production of copper in smelting furnace
Some resources have not modified 0
T9D2F57~KEWJ%8SST)}8XL

2 Likes