seg., 19 de setembro

Update 1.26

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

it would be super cool if you could make it so there was also easy printer crafting and customizable printing speed

Changes:

Changes:

I’ve noticed that the game crashes fairly frequently when I try to drive a large rover around.

I thought it might’ve happened because of the “Awakenings” update that just came through, but then WeMod was updated and I’m still having it happen frequently. Is anyone else having this issue?

3 Likes

I have found the cheats to work well, but there are a couple of issues that keep on arising. The first issue which is the most problematic is that whenever I seem to travel to a busy planet, such one being Atrox, the game stutters, tries to load but then force crashes to desktop. This is only consistent when the mods/cheats are active (I have all activated except for fast running). The Crash to Desktop also happens if unpackaging too many things at once which is an avoidable issue but the planet travelling isn’t.

The second issue is when orbiting any and all planets, the rotation speed at which you orbit is always maxed, with absolutely no way to slow it down. I think this issue conflicts with the crash-to-desktop as its trying to load up the world around it constantly but the speed at which one is orbiting and or trying to land, it seems to overload the game and forces it back to desktop.

All in all, the mods work great but seems to become unplayable once I need to go to certain planets.

2 Likes

Is it possible to add a way to change your byte count or add a specific amount, such as adding +1,000 bytes?

Also, there does seem to be quite a bit of crashing happening. Such as when opening the Xenobiology lab.

1 Like

As others have stated, there is also a crashing issue.

1 Like

Can you add a Byte Multplier, not really wanting unlimited just a way to get a little more off the research stuff. please.

Changes:

1 Like

I seem to be crashing when trying to land on Novus since the new update.

Changes:

1 Like

i want to be able to make everything without bytes or resources i basically want creative mode while still being able to get achievements

have you fixed the crashing?

does this work on xbox one