Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve purchased the Makarov but for some reason, the unlimited ammo option doesn’t work for it. It works fine for the shotgun. I’ve tried closing and reopening the game to see if it changed anything but it doesn’t.

1 Like

I just tried your suggestion of less that 99, Metal parts and superconductor work, everything else does not.

I collect only ammo, medpacks and the like, metal parts and superconductors, but nothing else.

Also, I tested the trainer with activation after booting up the game and it causes CTD.

Aside from that, everything else works fine.

Some of the mods don’t work when I turn them on, and at times, the game crashes. Any solution for that?

2 Likes

The cheat “Set Neural Module” does not change the value of Neuromodules for some reason as it seems to be broken and it should say “Set Neuromodules” instead. “Set Superconductor” should be “Set Superconductors”, “Set Chemicals” should be “Set Chemistry” (I know it doesn’t look right, but that’s what the game calls it.), and “Set Energy Cell” should be “Set Energy Modules”. Also the cheats “Set Belyash Processor” and “Set Metal Spiral” do nothing as those are not items in the game unless they show up sometime after where I am in the story. (I just fought my first Hedgie after exiting the underground complex.)

It would be nice if you could put the resources in the order they show up in the game menu too because it doesn’t show the names of them in the menu, only when picking them up. So as it is, the player can’t tell what items to increase because there are extra items, items with different names, and they’re all in a different order. It should be like this:

Set Neuropolymer
Set Metal Parts
Set Synthetic Material
Set Biomaterials
Set Superconductors
Set Chemistry
Set Microelectronics
Set Energy Modules
Set Neuromodules

2 Likes

Nice work, thank you so much for the trainer, everything works . except the option to set Neural module. do you know why?, my game i got from steam store.

Im having an issue when ever you have no ability cool down active you cannot heal yourself. no matter what healing item you use it will not heal you unless you turn it off. The only nodes I have on are, no ability cooldown, infinite dodge and infinite energy. Im using the windows game pass version. also none of the items work or infinite ammo but could be because its not the steam version.

trainer does not work. not even one of them. it says it is working, but none of the functions does anything.

3 Likes

only neural module not working in inventory category, unlimited ammo working with only shotgun.

1 Like

Bad news: It’s worse than not working.
I only activated Unlimited Ammo to check if it was just the Shotgun or not and it locks and crashes the game. Could be an update issue but really seems like a problem in the table.
To the users, I would suggest holding off on the trainer for now until an update can confirm it is working.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can confirm this. Ammo for weapons like the AK seems uneffected for unlimited ammo.

Just tried using unlimited ammo and tested with the PM, upon reloading the gun the ammo count went into some 80000+ round count and insta-crashed the game. Haven’t tried the other guns, but I’m gonna play it safe and wait for an update.
Edit: I’ve also noticed that using the no ability cooldown causes healing to not work right, only heals a little no matter the size of medkit used.

Does it works well on Xbox Gamepass? Because I used Wemod before on Xbox (on Dragon Quest XI) and the achievments glitched and never came back, even if closed the program. :confused: Does this glitch still on? (I’m using W11)

The Atomic Heart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

nop … nothings work for me !!! GG

1 Like

The same situation as before - the game crashes after enabling, for example, the infinite health option.

@dkpl @BIGNOOBER Question for you two:
Where did you buy the game from?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

yuplay, Steam key.
It probably happened because of the new patches.

Quick update: it works, but cheat need to be activated in the main menu, not during the game.

the jumping mods is amazing it makes the puzzles no longer a pain in the ass so thank you