Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, We appreciate all you do for the community.

Are you able to add an option to reset the Skull Totems? I still have 900+ lol. Would really love to get rid of the excess. Thank you so much!

1 Like

The unlimited burn cards only works once. What do you do when the burn cards run out?

Can you guys add a stacking card hack? for example the team upgrades they are stackable can you guys make it so that once you buy 1 team upgrade it gives you 10 stacked? Same for the cards that they give once you select all cards does are also stackable.

Request to add option to unlock all skins, emblems, banners, sprays and titles

request for unlimited burn card cheat to be updated to new cap of 999 (currently gives 99)

2 Likes

Please add an option to reset or change the skull totems. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Game got updated trainer needs update as well

1. Fix broken infinite burning cards feature and raise it from 99 at 999
  2. Include option to unlock all emblems, skins, banners, titles and sprays
  3. fix health by setting both at 999/999 and not 999/100 (thish causes player die to explosions)
  4. option to multiple amounts of drawn cards with each draw so like i can draw 10 cards with one click (ammo card, copper card, health card and stamina card)
5 Likes

my b4b wont load like at all and the mod wont recognixze my game (I have it with game pass btw)

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

To add to this.
1 - Change unlimited skull totems to 9999
2 - Reset Skull totems
3 - Increase Set Supply point multiplier cap from 100 to 1000

One-Hit Kills not working

1 Like

The Back 4 Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unlimited Burn Cards not working just after you updated

Can’t even launch the game on steam anymore. Launching the game with WeMod, it boots up then dies. The game works fine without WeMod. Tried to manually add the EXE but same problem.

Anyway to let you have a card stack more than 1 times? I want to have 5 Pinata to mess around in my run.

Mods are not working keep getting kicked from servers for “cheating” error #3

Suggestion:
Adding option to always trigger drawing cards as now with nightmare difficulty you are unable to draw cards anymore so forcing it would make infi drawing cards cool.

Also option to double your deck? Or setting all your cards in your deck at 999 as i have seen it to work with CE.

1 Like

30th august update just dropped may we please get an update on wemod for the game?

Option to unlock everything there are new cards, cosmetics and items locked behind duffel bags that can be only found in ACT5 and this is such BS grind that i would welcome any way to just skip it