BadgeCraft | Dedicated MC Server | Role-Play | Survival / Creative

hey can you whitelist me and make me a moderator please (read my last post plz scroll up) :smile:

You’ll be whitelisted once my MC starts up. Moderator will be applied after when are open to the public.

EDIT: Sorry, I am not going to whitelist you ATM. I am building something, and nobody else is on.

I don’t think you’ll greif, but you never know. When brad gets on i will.

kk no prob i understand if you dont trust strangers on your server i would do the same just let me know when your ready

can i get white list also once your done building what ever it is your building please
minecraft name is XMB_grecco1

I left the server on last night… and Brad said we might have gotten griefed.

Please don’t request whitelist anymore. We will be opening to the public very soon.

UPDATE:

Since I accidently left the server up all night and things turned out okay, I am leaving the server open all the time (except for those little updates) but we still will be using whitelist for now. I plan to be open to the public within the week. Keep applying for staff, and we need some GFX for the thread. Anybody who gives GFX within the next week will get thanked or VIP Rank in my server if they own the game. Thanks. Server is up ATM. Don’t ask for whitelist if you don’t think I don’t trust you. Thanks. -Badge. <3

het are you still going to make me a mod?

Once we are public, then yes.

Whitelist me, Panda41

You’re in.

white list iced over babe, xx

I thought usernames can’t have spaces. And you said you wanted to hack my server. I don’t know if I should list you, no offense.

when i said mod i mean staff -_- and my name is iced over

Oops. :laughing:

With a space?

no its just icedover

Ok. I’ll add you soon.

OP has been updated. Please read before doing anything else.

Real First Name: Max
XboxMB Username: maxmememax
Minecraft Username: M4X_THE_CR33P3R
Skype Username: N/A
Position: Admin
Past Minecraft Experience: Made many servers, Been admin quite a lot. Very good with permissions and most commands.
Time Playing Minecraft: Since alpha ended
XboxMB Thanks Count: 830
XboxMB Post Count: 2452
Stupidy Check: 5 x 3= 15

Whitelist me at-least.

Real First Name: Iwan (Like (ewan)
XboxMB Username:Universal
Minecraft Username:Icedover
Skype Username:
Position: [Moderator / Admin] admin
Past Minecraft Experience: Modded serval servers, can operate and mange users
Time Playing Minecraft:sine February
XboxMB Thanks Count:140
XboxMB Post Count:800 and sinethubg
Stupidy Check: 5 x 3= 15 (NO CALCULATORS!)

Post and thanks need to be switched but what ever.
And you failed the stupidity check, sort of. I will give you moderator postion and then eventually you’ll be admin. You can be VIP until we are unwhitelisted, just like everybody else.