Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer was working fine for me when I chose a custom installation path straight to BG.EXE. However, now all of a sudden it says the trainer is having problems detecting my game running. I tried updating the game, and the problem still persists. Any ideas?

I can confirm I get the same issue as macman7010 is experiencing

I’m having the issue with the trainer running the launcher, but even when I set it to BG3.exe it still doesn’t work. I also tried running the trainer after I launched the game and got to the main menu, which worked before but doesn’t now. The trainer also isn’t detecting the game

this one is in early access, so there will be loads of hotfixes and patches.
best thing is keep the upvotes and patience for the work being done

1 Like

Would there be a way to possibly add the feature for dice roll to be 20? ( when the trainer get fixed )

Strange, the trainer only seems to work with the default BG3.exe and never works (at least for me) when set to the BG3_dx11.exe. All of the mods work for me though, so that’s plus.

The Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Unlimited Weigth cheat added
  • Easy Rolls cheat added
  • Max Stats cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I followed the instructions, opened Laucher, then press play however the buttons are jumping back to deactivated even when i activated them just then, is there a fix for this or am i doing something wrong?

The Unlimited Movement cheat does not work for me with the new version. The old version worked for me

The trainer stopped working for me after the latest update. Pointing to the exe file doesn’t help at all. :frowning: WeMod says “ready to play” (the load time for this increased significantly since yesterday for me) and I toggle toggle all the cheats on/off, but it doesn’t have any effect.

UPDATE:
After further testing it turns out that some of the cheats work, but not all the time and I can’t figure out what the conditions are. Initially when I activated the unlimited actions cheat it didn’t work, but then when entering another combat it started working. When I toggled it off and back on, it stopped working again. The one hit kill seemed to start working on the next battle as well, but later I encountered a group of enemies all of whom had 0 health points and couldn’t be killed because of that, regardless of toggling any of the cheats on/off.

Peeps after attribute modifiers, are probably best off using cheat engine, there’s a table that lets you modify your attributes upto 31, tho your hp etc keeps going up each time u then level. (that said i cant seem to find a link for it… it’s the fearless one)

As for gold, you can simply do that with scans while at a merchant, just scan for party gold not what’s in your bag. It occasionally fails but ideally u want to end up with 8 memory addresses, set each to whatever u want and volla.

there are plenty of guides on memory editing, you dont need to know anything about coding… (i don’t know anything about coding) It’s mostly type in a number eg… i have 50 gold, so i type 50 and hit scan… i then sell an apple and i have 51 gold… so i enter 51 and click on next scan… repeat till u have few entries and win. double click all those so they drop down, then in the column where it shows the value, double click it and change to add just a couple more 00’s on the end. :smiley:

Will79… have u gone to main menu (in game) and activated the trainer… ie on wemod, click play when in the menu… not in the actual game… then load the game… as long as the ‘play’ is appearing in grey text it’ll be running.
There’s also a chance your windows defender has had a panic attack…? It did in mine and just done a reinstall of windows… so - (on win 10, click start, and type in “anti” it should link to virus and protection… click that… then on ‘virus and protection settings’ click the blue text. > then scroll down to exclusions click that > then select ‘add exclusion’ select folder and then plonk in the wemod location. (if uncertain just right click on the desktop or start menu shortcut and select ‘open file location’ then click in the address bar, hit “ctrl + c” and then paste that location into your excluded folder (the text bar at the bottom) and hit enter.

That should hopefully sort out that out.

Spelled “weight” wrong on the trainer options list. :shushing_face:

Is anyone else having an issue where unlimited items still doesn’t cover money in the current version? Wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me.

So i tried using the max stats cheats and then level up but i got stuck because you have to prepare a certain amount of spells but since i was level 2 i don’t have more than 8 spells out of the 17 needed.

Anybody else got this?

Edit: Also noticed how the infin items doesnt really work. i might be doing it wrong but my gold still drops and my scrolls still get used up. Can anybody explain to me how the unlimited item cheat works? otherwise its broken.

Cant get the max stat cheat to work.
Also does easy roll just reduce the value slightly? because I still failed a roll to get the brain out of the body in the beginning.

Edit: Max stat cheat worked after leveling up.

Yeah. I have the same problem.

Yup me 2

dont use the max stat thing at all if your using a wizard (dunno if it effects warlock) at trying to level my npc wiz to level 4 but keeps asking for 19 spells and all i’ve got is 12 :frowning:

as i mentioned earlier, just use cheat engine to fix your money situation… also helps if u move all money to one character 1st…