Banning has begun for level 100s

I modded about 15 levels and stats to make it look legit. As well as unlock the beta unlock which I did get legit, I just deleted the save before they announced that you have to keep the save.

So they banned my entire console from playing on their servers?

Hah i think ive been banned from gears of war 3 it wont let me play on xbox live only local :stuck_out_tongue: lol

More then likely yes or just all the accounts they saw playing GOW from the console

One of my accounts cant play gears, tried on my other account and got a game and stuff… So im not sure if they are just doing single accounts or the whole xbox from playing gears :confused:

Looks like they got my whole console. None of the accounts on my Xbox can play and I got about 10 online ones. None of them can play online and only one of them was modded.

Uh oh…

wow!!! they banned me **** epic games!

Haha what assholes. I knew Epic was going to pull something like this. It’s all good though.

As long as we dont wear Developer medals we’re fine, also try to make legit stats. Also to be safe remove the Epic Games, and Developer medals off your profile

Did you read the thread, they are targetting non legit 100’s as well…

If you haven’t been banned yet, you can reset your stats and work on making more legit ones. I may have to code some new buttons now =]

I been playing gears offline for a while and went on i’m fine. No bannings so far

Please make a legit stats option!

For level 100s? I was level 67 when I modded it, then earned my way to level 69, but I just got on and says I don’t have permission to connect to online, so it’s obviously anyone who has modified it, not just level 100s.

Did you max everything out and what level where you before you jumped to 100?

You’re modifying their game … you expect them not to ban you lmfao?

What does that have to do with anything I have said…

Find the word JUST when people the mention banning 100’s…it aint their sorry but learn to read

Lol it was bound to happen and it seems like there console banning from the servers this must be why there contacting the enforcement team, i just hope they dont go banning everyone if something dosent look right

level 52 legit

I modded my thing max all the way and played offline for a few days I’m playing it today and no bans