Banning has begun for level 100s

I got console banned.

Proofs?..

… I have no way to give you ‘proof’. It may not have been cause of GOW, I also modded my gamerscore to over 90k and a few other things.

Yea, pretty ignorant to just say you got console banned on the gears banned thread and then add details liek that…please use some sense

Epic cant ban your console unless they went through the enforcement team and the large number of people who modded it i highly doubt that will happen it is probably for something else

Why are you like spamming the hell out of this thread i understand its not against the rules but its pretty annoying seeing you reply to almost everyone that posts in this thread :confused:

Why don’t you get a life and not creep on me dude, I am not spamming or flameing and your gonna accost me like you have any room to say something on the matter. Reality Check

he has tweeted several times that he was reporting accounts to the enforcement team.

:laughing:

Got console banned aswell (on Gears 3).
Can’t connect to matchmaking. No matter what I do. I’ve even reset my stats. :anguished:

EpicCog - Joe Graf
Just handed out 158 Xmas presents. I hope they unwrap them soon

Console banned on gears 3? you dont get console banned from 1 games online services if you can still use live your probably just banned from gears servers or account banned

I think I was banned. When I try to play online it says “Your current gamercard settings do not allow for online play. Please change your settings using the Back button.”

I try to choose a different one and it won’t let me off of local and system link. Any ideas?

EDIT: I have tried my other profiles and they all do the same thing, even the non modded ones. I also tried other games and they work.

Same here :confused:

Sold gears so as long as I don’t get ban from live idc.

I’m pretty sure a game can ban consoles from playing on their servers.

Me and probably many others (including A3ro) got console banned for the game. I could care less if I was console banned from it or not, I’ll either sell the game or give it to my cousin. I’ll wait a bit before doing that though, just to verify.

Did you mod your stats?

People are going to regret Modding Gears Then

Except for the rational people who only did things that could have been accomplished, I modded mine and only gave myself 9 Ribbons and only 1 of each, also during a period I had been offline for 8 hours so I could have done it all offline legit

@EpicCog I don’t want to get hit with it, but what does it say when these people login after getting hit with the ban hammer?

@Toddster024 The game tells them they do not have permission to play online games.

Twitter